• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 535 :: Railwaymen/women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Matt Taylor

Established Member
Presumably in a railway setting? Otherwise I could just upload a picture of myself when I was on holiday!!

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Bearing in mind that most TOCs request that staff and other passengers aren't photographed, this could be quite tricky!

Crossover

Established Member
Well I don't have any where they have been specifically of staff but have some where staff have been inadvertently on the picture so should be OK for this one

Grantham

Bearing in mind that most TOCs request that staff and other passengers aren't photographed, this could be quite tricky!

Can you ask for permission? Some TOCs wouldn't mind, surely. You may need only inform the crew for the TOC to be happy. The main trick is to only have pics you're meant to have...if cab riding is prohibited, then don't put a cab ride pic in. If fly shunting is prohibited, don't put dodgy shunt pics in.

Mick

willig

Hertage lines are usually more than happy to oblige. WCRC crews must the most photographed railway staff around these days.

sprinterguy

Established Member
Hmmm...I usually aim to keep railway staff out of the vast majority of my photos, out of respect to allow them to get on with their day job unhindered and also to keep the frame tidy. I'm curious to find out if I actually have any photos in keeping with the theme of this competition, let alone anything of suitable quality to enter with!

Status
Not open for further replies.