• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crazyness At Redditch

Status
Not open for further replies.

LM Class 323

Around 7 : 55 in the morning redditch station was jam packed well the platform but i saw 2 men in high visibility jackets 1 up the platform and 1 down the platform then i saw a 6 car 323 pull up. i know it was NOT a match day because no 1 was wearing match clothes.

thanks for help

Hasan :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
What is this thread about? It makes no sense. Are you actually asking a question?

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
What is this thread about? It makes no sense. Are you actually asking a question?
No he's not.

But I get the jist that he wants to know what these two men were doing / why they were there.

Tomnick

Established Member
Blimey, a train into a major city was busy in the morning peak? That's a surprise! I don't suppose there needs to be an international sporting event taking place for the p-way (or whoever) to stand on the platform either - assuming they too weren't waiting for the train. Sounds like a non-event to me!

LM Class 323

Blimey, a train into a major city was busy in the morning peak? That's a surprise! I don't suppose there needs to be an international sporting event taking place for the p-way (or whoever) to stand on the platform either - assuming they too weren't waiting for the train. Sounds like a non-event to me!

they had a protest up Birmingham about job losses something like that.

thanks for help

Hasan:)

LM Class 323

today they got signalling problems on the xcity line. but a 323 has been cancelled for the whole route Redditch - New Street - Litchfield Trent Valley
And all trains have to terminate at new street due to signalling problems on the sutton codfield area. unless the cancelled train is stuck between sutton and litchfield .

Thanks For Help

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
today they got signalling problems on the xcity line. but a 323 has been cancelled for the whole route Redditch - New Street - Litchfield Trent Valley
And all trains have to terminate at new street due to signalling problems on the sutton codfield area. unless the cancelled train is stuck between sutton and litchfield .

Thanks For Help

So you are basically asking why there are cancelations at the west end, when the problem is to the east?

LM Class 323

album.php
And
album.php

MCR247

Established Member
Can you make the questions clearer? It just seems like you are posting a blog?

MCR247

Established Member
They are pictures from national rail saying the 1757 to Redditch was cancelled and one saying there is disruption :|

Status
Not open for further replies.