• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe desiel depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Could always walk in and say "oh sorry boss, im looking for the loo"

no wait no don't do that

craig1

call yourself a spotter and you can't spell diesel you sad person.

Vulcan

Theres a lot of people here being harsh for mis-spelling. Ever thought Edward111 could be dislexic? At least he's asking if theres a way in to the depot with permission, instead of just trespassing, as some here have suggested he does. (toungue-in-cheek or not, its still tresspass, illegal, and dangerous.)

I suggest some people here be more adult and helpful in their replies, or don't reply at all.

Geezertronic

Established Member
Ever thought Edward111 could be dislexic?

Either that or he could be dyslexic or could just get the i before e mixed up? ;) Where's that speel chocker when you need it? :D

In any case, an approach to a professional company containing spelling mistakes will usually always end up filed under T for Trash straight away so spelling might not be important on here but is usually important elsewhere

Geezertronic

Established Member
Ta geezertronic new keyboard required now covered in tea :lol:

frenchpoliceman.jpg
:D

Vulcan

Either that or he could be dyslexic or could just get the i before e mixed up? ;) Where's that speel chocker when you need it? :D

In any case, an approach to a professional company containing spelling mistakes will usually always end up filed under T for Trash straight away so spelling might not be important on here but is usually important elsewhere

Either way, I bet nobody thought of it before slating him over his spelling. And yes I know an approach to a professional company containing spelling mistaked wouldn't get far, but this is not a professional company.

Established Member
Crewe diesel DBS not a professional company? Or do you mean the forum? It's late for me :lol: it's 23:23 spooky

455driver

Veteran Member
Theres a lot of people here being harsh for mis-spelling. Ever thought Edward111 could be dislexic?
So why not use a spell checker then, most computers have one its just laziness not to!
At least he's asking if theres a way in to the depot with permission, instead of just trespassing, as some here have suggested he does. (toungue-in-cheek or not, its still tresspass, illegal, and dangerous.)

I suggest some people here be more adult and helpful in their replies, or don't reply at all.
True.

Established Member
Be more adult in their replies? Not much you can do to mature up the reailty of "not gonna happen" as for my comment of walking in looking for the loo well it's not going to get far is it last I heard depots were serounded by big fences.

Phoenix

Established Member
Right I rarely post these days but once again I drag myself out of the dark undergrowth of reality but seriously guys get some damn manners why not politly point out that he spelt it wrong.
You lot seem to know three things two of which I don't.

1. Trains - Well of course I know about that.

2.Grammar - I have problems with the concept in general but It didn't hinder me getting into University or get my job.

3.Putting people down for your own armchair amusement!

If your offended by this then maybe you need to address that problem when I started on this forum I got nothing but snide remarks and general down puts so I'd like to see some of you learn better.

If you have a problem with any of the above please feel free to PM me as i said if your not the problem don't be offended

Edward111

So why not use a spell checker then, most computers have one its just laziness not to!
True.

i dont have spell checker and i accidently put the e + i the wrong way round, get over it! thanks to the people who are supporting me.

455driver

Veteran Member
If you cant check your posts before posting then get a spell checker, some of us like to read a properly written post, if you can't manage that then get used to being pulled up for it!

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
And some of us don't mind the odd spelling mistake as long as the meaning is clear.

craig1

whats all the fuss about the spelling diesel who gives a crab stick.if i were you lot i would grow up and shut up.all of you are sad *******s for looking at trains havnt you got any thing better to do choo choo.lol]

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
whats all the fuss about the spelling diesel who gives a crab stick.if i were you lot i would grow up and shut up.all of you are sad *******s for looking at trains havnt you got any thing better to do choo choo.lol]

Grow up yourself.

Sapphire Blue

If you cant check your posts before posting then get a spell checker, some of us like to read a properly written post, if you can't manage that then get used to being pulled up for it!

Oh the irony!

If you can't check your posts before posting; then get a spell checker. Some of us like to read a properly written post. So, if you can't manage that, get used to being pulled up for it.
:D:D

Any advance??

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Thread locked due to arguing. To the original poster you will need to contact DB Schenker who own the depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.