• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crosscountry - Apprentice Drivers - Multiple Depots (12/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hello

Sounds like when Virgin lost XC in 07. There was a mass exodus to VWC & personally couldn’t blame them.
Think you will find it was called TUPE rather then having a choice, but why let facts get in the way of a good rumour :)

dk1

Veteran Member
Think you will find it was called TUPE rather then having a choice, but why let facts get in the way of a good rumour :)
Not at all. I’m talking more with those other than train crew old fruit. They jumped ship.

MeatAndTwoMeg

I haven't received a single email since submitting my application, but checked my online application status and it says "end of process". Disappointed to have not made the paper sift already, but that's the way it goes sometimes! Luckily I have an interview for another TOC next week! Good luck to you all.

Newapplicant

I too am yet to receive an email however my application status has changed to 'application in process.'

No email, but status has changed on website (to application in progress)

Do you think that no email means rejected @ sift?

I'd be surprised if that is the case as the status change implies that they are only just reviewing your application at the moment.

bcfc171081

No email, but status has changed on website (to application in progress)

Do you think that no email means rejected @ sift?

No I’d of thought “end of process” means that.

I’m yet to receive any email but status changed it in process.

NorthernTech

I applied last Feb for a position that still shows as ‘application in process’. I don’t recall any emails received and therefore I had no contact to reply to for any follow up. Some had an ‘end of process’ email, and I believe some progressed, but lots left with no idea, so they seem rather inconsistent in their communication

WPG

I applied last Feb for a position that still shows as ‘application in process’. I don’t recall any emails received and therefore I had no contact to reply to for any follow up. Some had an ‘end of process’ email, and I believe some progressed, but lots left with no idea, so they seem rather inconsistent in their communication
Exactly the same for me.

si_145653

I have just been through the XC application process for another post, I never had any emails until the invite for a interview direct from HR.

The stage changes on the website seem to be the best indicator.

Jeffers

I have just been through the XC application process for another post, I never had any emails until the invite for a interview direct from HR.

This is comforting, thanks for sharing this knowledge

Kayle

Their website is just a joke. Im still application in progress from last years intake.

WBFC345

Has anyone still not received a “application received” email, it’s my first time applying for Cross Country so I’m a little unsure of how their recruitment works.
Many Thanks

Newapplicant

Has anyone still not received a “application received” email, it’s my first time applying for Cross Country so I’m a little unsure of how their recruitment works.
Many Thanks
I've still not received one.

It may be best to refer to this previous post.

That's what I'm going off at the moment. My status changed from application recieved to Application In Process.

Best of luck with your application.

EX-Counsel

Many Thanks
I got a confirmation email on Sunday or Monday, I can't remember which and don't have access to my personal emails right now (Mobile data signal from the office is pretty pants!)
It just states that they will be in touch in 2 to 4 weeks. Pretty standard issue, I suppose.

WBFC345

I've still not received one.

It may be best to refer to this previous post.

That's what I'm going off at the moment. My status changed from application recieved to Application In Process.

Best of luck with your application.
Thankyou for this, I’ve just checked mine has changed too

I got a confirmation email on Sunday or Monday, I can't remember which and don't have access to my personal emails right now (Mobile data signal from the office is pretty pants!)
It just states that they will be in touch in 2 to 4 weeks. Pretty standard issue, I suppose.
Thankyou, I will just keep on checking my application status on their website

Just out of curiosity where has everyone applied for ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.