• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry HST Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Northern Tank

On Moderation
Wonder why Neville
Hill
Has 2 then again they don’t always follow the diagram route. Ideally should be 4 every day. Madness it ain’t

Northern Tank

On Moderation
No it was XC drivers from Plymouth that drove Exeter to Castle Cary where they swapped with Bristol men to bring the other one back. With a route conductor.
Don’t mind me asking how do you know all this information. Is it available somewhere to view

It did not return to Neville Hill. xc03 ran empty to Plymouth Laira. This was due to a door interlock issue.

Northern Tank

On Moderation
It did not return to Neville Hill. xc03 ran empty to Plymouth Laira. This was due to a door interlock issue.
Oh all way from Derby Interesting. Makes sense now for the set swap and extra to Neville hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern Tank

On Moderation
1V54 Dundee Plymouth is a Cross Country HST today, wasn’t yesterday was Monday can anyone confirm is this due purely to The Cheltenham Festival and back to a voyager next week, or have Cross Country seen light and concluded HST’s are better in service than parked at the Depot.

nat67

Established Member
1V54 Dundee Plymouth is a Cross Country HST today, wasn’t yesterday was Monday can anyone confirm is this due purely to The Cheltenham Festival and back to a voyager next week, or have Cross Country seen light and concluded HST’s are better in service than parked at the Depot.
I might have something to do with the sliding door set. Look at post #75. So that they can still have a HST service rather than too many sets being at Laira.

Cheltenham festival

Northern Tank

On Moderation
I might have something to do with the sliding door set. Look at post #75. So that they can still have a HST service rather than too many sets being at Laira.
Thanks I will do. Is that the sliding door set that went from Derby ECS to Laira. Also is that still in 6 car formation. It’s a shame with the Laira set they don’t run the Plymouth Edinburgh and back run with that set

Northern Tank

On Moderation
Does anyone know why the 1S51 is a voyager not a HST. This means if am right Craignetinny will only have 1 HST tonight.

Established Member
Thanks I will do. Is that the sliding door set that went from Derby ECS to Laira. Also is that still in 6 car formation. It’s a shame with the Laira set they don’t run the Plymouth Edinburgh and back run with that set
They can't as it is not fit for traffic at the moment. It was diagrammed to be out this week but isn't due to it being broken.

Northern Tank

On Moderation
They can't as it is not fit for traffic at the moment. It was diagrammed to be out this week but isn't due to it being broken.
Thanks and aye. Just wondering when fixed any news when it will be going to 7 coaches. Also notice a few extra double voyagers around

Mark Webster

V54 was Voyager Monday.
E73 was hst Monday off v56 Sunday.

sprinterguy

Established Member
Because XC03 is on Laira still broken. So either V50 or V54 will be a shortform tomorrow.
It turned out to be 1V54, the 06:32 Dundee - Plymouth that has been shortformed. XC03 is reportedly fixed now though, and is expected to be reintroduced to service on 1S53 13:25 Plymouth - Edinburgh, so we'll see how that goes. I could do with a full complement of HSTs being available tomorrow as I'm planning on catching 1S51!

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It turned out to be 1V54, the 06:32 Dundee - Plymouth that has been shortformed. XC03 is reportedly fixed now though, and is expected to be reintroduced to service on 1S53 13:25 Plymouth - Edinburgh, so we'll see how that goes. I could do with a full complement of HSTs being available tomorrow as I'm planning on catching 1S51!
Ditto, really don't want a voyager to roll in on S51!

danpick

Ditto, really don't want a voyager to roll in on S51!
4 HSTs out today, so you may be in luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.