Do You Have a layout?

Do you have layout?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

AJP said:
Looks good!
Cheers. The sweeping one is of course on embankment/incline/bridge. Not sure on the enterance to the yard being via 2 1st radius curves though. The layouts called Shortfields and is based in the 1960s.

tramboy

Not permanent...I tend to carry N guage about with me...so can sometimes be found with track out in Durham or Notts, but my OO track hasn't been out in a good proper layout for a few years (although I did have it out over Summer!) Just one of the problems with being a transient student!

Cheers

Dave

Met Driver

Established Member
I had a layout at one stage, but I couldn't take it with me when I moved home sadly. Hopefully I'll find the space to build another one at some stage, as it would be a shame not to put my models to further use.

Jordy

Established Member
I voted no, but i'm currently in the process of building one on a flying baseboard which will attach itself to my bedroom ceiling when not in use :lol: :lol:

Jordy

Nick

Jordy said:
I voted no, but i'm currently in the process of building one on a flying baseboard which will attach itself to my bedroom ceiling when not in use :lol: :lol:

Jordy
Hope it dont come loose when your asleep :shock:

Chris

I used to have one when I was a teenager. But when I went to University my parents put it in the damp garage, where the track rusted, and the board split. Then I went to work overseas and they chucked it away without my consent! :x :x

So at Christmas time i managed to buy a Hornby train set track part that the model loco and carriages had been removed from for £25. A bargain i think. Also it has a pair of cufflinks in it "Built 1960 Swindon" whatever that means. Any guesses? :?: :?:

The Snap

Established Member
I have ones under my bed ( I have a cabin bed), complete with tilting Voyager, Central Trains Class 170 and much more! :D

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Rich said:
I have ones under my bed ( I have a cabin bed), complete with tilting Voyager, Central Trains Class 170 and much more! :D
Would you be able to show some photos of this?

Dennis

Established Member
Myself and Jim share an 'N' guage layout which runs in a tunnel through the wall separating our rooms. Jims side it much bigger; one day he might finish the ballasting and build some more buildings!!

kettlefan

I had a British branch line thing that turned out quite well, all the signalling worked (although any signalman would point out the mistakes, of which there were many) but I dismantled it to rebuild into something more authentic, and also to get my bachmann Ivatt 4 round it!

I also have 2 Swedish layouts, mimimum space things.

Status
Not open for further replies.