• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Everyone's Favourite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefab444

Established Member
Was seen at Eastleigh today...

fredellis.JPG

fredellis2.JPG

Away from his normal habitat of 455s at Staines, 777fred was spotted, copped and photted at Eastleigh today.

JS expecting a barage of froth about a CIG and a 37. :|

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

thefab444

Established Member
I don't have a major problem, although he does get very worked up if he sees something special and uses rather too many of this MSN emoticon...

fredsemot.JPG

I was just at Eastleigh for the PIG move, and seeing as I've already copped the more common "Melon" Fred, but still need 777fred, thought I'd get him for phottage too. Plus he was in the way for my 60054 photo, so he's now on my site as well! :lol:

He's been carping on about getting people to flail for him on the Chopper Tour, people need to know what he looks like!

nath9425

Lol - Rather interesting...but if anything doe's come back from Fred...He has all the right to have this fred taken down (Pun Intended :P)

EDIT - He seems to have grown a lot recently....since I saw him last easter - But surely...If you got him why didn't you go and say Hi ? Lets hope he took a pic of you as well eh!

thefab444

Established Member
If I went and said Hi, he'd positively identify me and get a pic in return! :) Besides, I had no reason to want to talk to him. They are my photos, so I don't think he has any right really, he might be able to force me to blur his face though! :lol:

What has a female deer got to do with it anyway Nathan?

fred

LOL!!! John apparantly your "ignorant" for not talking to him and he said thank god i never talked to him. Just wanted to annoy him!!

fred

NO!!! Only in bournemouth!! Not far at all and i really find this hard to belive but hes dragging his dad all the way from Bomo to Reading tommorow just to see a pair of 59's. :|

Gizmogle

Established Member
Does he have...a TRIPOD?

Heheh, it'a almost bigger than him!

Is it wrong that I find him strangely cute? :oops:

thefab444

Established Member
NO!!! Only in bournemouth!! Not far at all and i really find this hard to belive but hes dragging his dad all the way from Bomo to Reading tommorow just to see a pair of 59's. :|

So he's given up on Millbrook? :mad:

I don't know why I bother.

D306

Established Member
He did invest in a Tripod with his Pocket Money :)

It's taken him a long long time to save up for one :lol:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Which is caped due to the loco hearing Fred will be around...

He won't see that ;)

Stupid really...go somewhere nice...like John Said, Millbrook :o

IF HE CAME TO MILLBROOK, I WON'T BE HAPPY!

Sure it's the other side of Milton Keynes, but it's near to me still <D<D

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
What a load of rubbish. Please stop posting junk or the thread will be locked.

Phoenix

Established Member
Does this actually come under train photography or are we playing character assasination as per usuall guys.

fred

:D emunit why dont you shut up and not get involved! Apparently its now going to be "Voyager bashing" at Southampton. John he said your really posh and he cant belive someone at your age still has to go to eastleigh with their "daddy"!!!

devon_metro

Established Member
A bit rude there 'other fred', perhaps Mr JDS's dad was providing transport/company/also interested instead of being a billy with a tripod that maroons Mr stalebread777 in question.

thefab444

Established Member
No Fred, in case you hadn't realised my Dad is very useful in that he provides transport to and from the many locations I use. He is also an enthusiast, although more of a railway historian than a spotter/photographer. Anyway, Fred was rather excited over going to Millbrook (Hants) - although I imagine he'd be excited over Millbrook (Beds) too.

JS

PS "Character assassination" - I like it, and spelt right too! :)

Phoenix

Established Member
:D emunit why dont you shut up and not get involved! QUOTE]

Fred it's called a forum usually it's best if everyone get's involved but sorry did I hit a raw nerve of something or are you just naturally rude :) no hard feelings.

nath9425

I think I may as well join in.

Fathers are great people. Not only are they loaded with money, they also provide plenty of company so we don't look like lone *icks on the platform. It's basically boy's and there toys enjoying what the UK has to give them, Which I know is not very much, but you get the odd piece of decent traction.

As for vomit bashing, I have to say I try and stay clear of vomit's at all time's unless I really have to use one to get to my destination.
Let me make this clear - Vomit Bashing is
1. Not Cool
2. Exceedingly Not Cool
3. A complete waste of time

At the end of the day, this thread has also been a waste of time due to no real proper forum conversation going on.

To be honest it's a picture...just like my one took in April 07 - When I got the Fred's Double headed by the toilets in the carriage of a HST ;)

Image removed as requested

fred

Nathan i agree fathers are great and i am sorry about the post i put earlier. Please remove the picture of me. If you are wondering why im all red i was doing heads out. That picture reminds me of fred being a sheep *the nose*!!

Jord

What's all this 'billy' nonsense?

Why is most people obsessed about being with someone so you don't look like a loner?

There is nothing wrong with being yourself, as I am 99% of the time and I love it, i'm with mates nearly everyday and then when a trip comes along, I enjoy being myself, as i've said many of times if your yourself you can do what you want, when you want, how you want without taking into consideration of what the other person(s) your with wants to do.

Phoenix

Established Member
What's all this 'billy' nonsense?

Why is most people obsessed about being with someone so you don't look like a loner?

There is nothing wrong with being yourself, as I am 99% of the time and I love it, i'm with mates nearly everyday and then when a trip comes along, I enjoy being myself, as i've said many of times if your yourself you can do what you want, when you want, how you want without taking into consideration of what the other person(s) your with wants to do.

Nice one, yeah I think the odd trip away by yourself is good.
Well it's a choice of learning to be independent or having a group of cronies around you all the time.
Sometimes a day out by yourself is best because it gives you a chance to do exactly what you want in the way you want to do it.

Established Member
Right, After reading all this crap, ''fred'' trying to start rumors, and myself being genreally told off by others:neutral:.

My Trip to EH:

Got there abit late off the 1005 from Bournemouth, with thanks to 450 080, when the 442 move eventually came through it was a pleasant site, then afterwards the fab442 came strutting up to the end of the platform to get his prize shot of a tug, then sneared at me as he walked back along the platform to the other photographers giving evils and sniggering in the process.

Now, if you want to post images on this forum you ask me first, if I wanted to I could post some of you John, but I'm not going to.

Secondly, I have said nothing that relates to John or his father, all I said to fred was that his dad was there and he met him at the end of the platform and then they walked off.

Goold knows why fab442 was taking phots of me:neutral:.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.