• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Farting to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
:rolleyes: we are not seriously going to do this are we???

Since it seems to have already happened try sitting behind a posh old lady on a 153, who has her poodle sat on her lap, when all of a sudden the snoozeing poodle lets go an almighty deafening stinker. Then to cap it all jumps up and runs up and down the isle barking its head off. ive never seen a more beetroot coloured person in my life.

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
:rolleyes: we are not seriously going to do this are we???

Since it seems to have already happened try sitting behind a posh old lady on a 153, who has her poodle sat on her lap, when all of a sudden the snoozeing poodle lets go an almighty deafening stinker. Then to cap it all jumps up and runs up and down the isle barking its head off. ive never seen a more beetroot coloured person in my life.

No we're not - it's in Malawi!!

43021HST

Established Member
When I said that what I was getting at was. We're not going to do the 'fart jokes' thread are we?

Seems like we are, c'mon be childish.

A guy sits in front of TV all day, farting like there's no tommorrow.
But not just gassy airish farts, I'm talking mega greasy wet ones, the kind that would make your dog puke.
The wife, understandably is angry as f**k, and says: "one day Honey, you are gonna fart your guts out."
THe next Sunday, as wife is preparing Turkey for sunday lunch, Hubbie falls asleep.
THe wife spies an opportunity to get her own back, so she takes the innards of the turkey and places them in the underwear her husband is wearing. She then went back to cooking the turkey. Later on that night, her husband came to the dinner table looking very frightened.

"What happened?" asked his wife.

"Well," the man said, "you were right. I farted my guts out."

"What did you do?" asked his wife.

"Well with the Grace of God and these two fingers I got 'em all back up in there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.