• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Football

ACE1888

My 'take' on last night...
The 'Ball Boy' incident at Swansea last night then... The Referee got it 100% right and sent Hazard off, the lad involved had obviously decided to waste time and more apparent to me, the chap had been watching too much Premier League 'play acting'...and has now been nominated for the forthcoming Oscars! They all 'made up' after it...move on...Case Closed
As posted on my Facebook page:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I believe Hazard has apologised, give Hazard a hefty fine and a few games ban and draw a line under it.
If I did that, I'd not get a fine of about 1% of my wage and have a line drawn under it. Why is it different for footballers?

It is overpaid premier league footballers setting a bad example to youngsters that caused this incident in the first place!

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Wilfred Zaha is reported to be attending for a medical "up north" in the next 48 hours in the current discussions between Crystal Palace and Manchester United, which would still see him at Crystal Palace until the end of this season as part of any transfer dealings.

andrew bell

Hazard would probably be charged with violent conduct. Both him and the ball boy were stupid in their actions last night.

I'm glad Grayson has been sacked, all the interviews on the football league show consists of the same 3 people, Smug Warnock, Grayson and Di Canio.

richw

Veteran Member
‎24th April 2012: John Terry sent off early at the Nou Camp as Chelsea played Barcelona.

22nd January 2013: 8 months & 29 days later Shakira & Gerard Piqué had "their" first child...

Coincidence?

Clip

Established Member
With regards to the Hazard incident, Ive seen a few gifs flying around with different angles and one of them clearly shows he actually kicked the ball out from underneath him.. The ball boy then rolled round like he was Suarez. And his tweet before the game is just astonishing really claiming that he is going to time waste. And he did and got a fake rib injury for it !

Phil6219

Fergie's been asked to explain himself following his comments after the Tottenham game.

Personally I expect the FA will do sod all, just like last time. I think it is out of order that Sam Allardice has been punished (now appealing) for basically the same thing yet old Baconface gets a "please explain" oppose to a punishment himself.

To be honest though I expect this Hazard vs Ballboy game of Tekken will distract people from this and it will be hidden away and forgotten about.

The thing with Fergie is that even after he is retired it is painfully obvious that he will still not shut up and will be giving his opinion on everything to everyone weather they are listening or not. I know the time will come when he is quiet but sadly evil doesn't die :D

As per usual Mr Perfect aka Rio Ferdinand was giving more than his tuppence worth as well, I'm not even going to bother wasting time and effort with that one...

Phil 8-)

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Fergie's been asked to explain himself following his comments after the Tottenham game.

The report in your link states that he has acceded to the time limit set for making his response and has made his submission to the FA. That report says that the FA have until next Tuesday to make their verdict known.

I am more than happy to wait to see what is actually said by them, before I make any comment upon the matter.

flymo

Established Member
Talking to a Villa fan today and he was a little unhappy that 'Le Toon' (in respect of the French connection) had a weekend off and would be more fresh for the upcoming game on Tuesday. I reminded him that as Newcastle had played so well in the 3rd round they had an automatic bye into next year's 3rd round and did not need to play any more in the tournament this season.

There was a little pause while he processed this info.....then he swore.:D

Anyhow, should be an interesting weekend in the 4th round, I can see some strange results coming up and fancy Brentford to give Chelsea a run for their money.<D

Geezertronic

Established Member
There was a little pause while he processed this info.....then he swore.:D

(My bold) - Seems to be a common theme amongst the Villa fans I know, and also via the comments on some of the Blues/Villa Facebook groups I get visibility of (by being friends with people who post on them) :)

Quite funny how the mood of Aston has changed over the last week :D

Personally I expect the FA will do sod all, just like last time. I think it is out of order that Sam Allardice has been punished (now appealing) for basically the same thing yet old Baconface gets a "please explain" oppose to a punishment himself.

To be honest though I expect this Hazard vs Ballboy game of Tekken will distract people from this and it will be hidden away and forgotten about.

The thing with Fergie is that even after he is retired it is painfully obvious that he will still not shut up and will be giving his opinion on everything to everyone weather they are listening or not. I know the time will come when he is quiet but sadly evil doesn't die :D

As per usual Mr Perfect aka Rio Ferdinand was giving more than his tuppence worth as well, I'm not even going to bother wasting time and effort with that one...

Phil 8-)

the fact he got the chance to explain himself and allaryce didnt needs explaining in itself.

I fully expect him to be punished of course.

richw

Veteran Member
Villa out of the FA cup to millwall now. Ss4's "football depression" may have got worse

SS4

Established Member
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu.png

Villa out of the FA cup to millwall now. Ss4's "football depression" may have got worse

only just seen that result. I don't know what team villa put out but this is another major blow for Lambert. the worrying thing is I don't believe I'm the only that isn't shocked by that result. villa's premier league future must be called into question now.

SS4

Established Member
only just seen that result. I don't know what team villa put out but this is another major blow for Lambert. the worrying thing is I don't believe I'm the only that isn't shocked by that result. villa's premier league future must be called into question now.

It's been in question since losing to West Ham on the opening day of the season. Lerner needs to get his chequebook out and fast. We don't need A-rated champions league players, just experienced players - especially defenders.

Given West Brom are out I'd rather Leeds or Stoke went on to win the cup. No real reason except the pundits hate both (especially the former) and I'd love to see the smug grin wiped off their facts as well as showing there is a place in football for graft.

familyguy99

I can't wait for tomorrow match (Oldham v Liverpool) yes they probably will lose 5/6-0 to Liverpool but it will be good day as is not ofter Latics play against big premiership team (knowing they did play Liverpool last season in same cup which they lost 5-1) but u never know they might shock Liverpool and beat them or get draw against them and would need to play them again at Anfield which mean more money for Oldham :D

COME ON OLDHAM :D

familyguy99

Luton Town have beat Norwich 1-0 in FA Cup Fourth Round to become first non-league team to beat top-flight opponents in the FA Cup since Sutton United back in 1989, Well done to Luton

MK Dons have beat QPR 4-2 in only other shock of day.

Also well done to Macclesfield knowing they lost 1-0 to Wigan, I have hear they was better team and match Wigan in whole match.