• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner trainee driver positions ('Graduate scheme')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dmd

We'll that wasn't so bad :)

How did you find it pal? You get asked many questions or was it a case of them telling you about the company? Just another wait now to see when your medical is.
Dean

387star

On Moderation
It's a bit of both tbh mate, fingers crossed but not counting my chickens yet :)

Best of luck

I expected yet more experience based questions like some TOC DM interviews but more about you your work history what you know about the company why you want the job

Last edited:

Loco57

Just finish my stage 2 assessment the MMI was awful, questions was definately probing, don't think it's any further for me. Disappointed

il postino pat

I was at watford on the 1st of july and had my managers interview on tuesday the 15th, fingers crossed now!

387star

On Moderation
Pretty much all six of us through then
Do you reckon we went to Watford earlier than some because we had stronger stage one passes or is that wishful thinking

il postino pat

I think that is probably wishful thinking!! I am trying to be positve, but the waiting is a nightmare, good luck.

Sammy h

Had my stage two yesterday. Just wondering on the average time it took for people to hear and I presume you heard by post?

It would also be interesting to see when people heard how soon the management interview was?

Richio

Pretty much all six of us through then
Do you reckon we went to Watford earlier than some because we had stronger stage one passes or is that wishful thinking

Well I went the day before you and I don't think I was that good!

387star

On Moderation
Had my stage two yesterday. Just wondering on the average time it took for people to hear and I presume you heard by post?

It would also be interesting to see when people heard how soon the management interview was?

Took just over a week to hear and was a phone call then a letter to confirm managers interview

Believe it is email if unsuccessful

Theurbanjedi

Stage 2 yesterday. MMI was a rather challenging experience!!
Hope I did ok!
Said results will be notified within about a week.
Fingers crossed.

Andy-mc

i had mine for the 28th but i have to change it due to the company who performs them not being available :| so just waiting on a new date won't be until early august now though i don't think

Andy-mc

Never really discussed locations as I'm willing to relocate if needed, but If I do get a choice I'd prefer rugby or Peterborough as I'm from Leicester so I wouldn't have to move to far

d_kingscott

i had mine for the 28th but i have to change it due to the company who performs them not being available :| so just waiting on a new date won't be until early august now though i don't think

Same here Andy as you know. Nevermind, we have an extra few days to tone the 6 pack.

Vicpaul

You will have you height and weight taken. They will test your sight, hearing and blood pressure and also hook you up to an ECG machine. They will do a breath test for alcohol and a urine test for drugs.

You won't be told but you can nor ally request to receive the findings.

If there are any serving drivers on here, could you please tell me how many days annual leave you get?

Coco salty did you get my PM?

Vicpaul

Bank holidays are generally not included. With southern you can claim them back or take the money for them. Unsure will have my contract soon so can advise you correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.