• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers 2022 - (01/11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy w

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Woodsy93

A guy from Freightliner called me up Wednesday on a private number and arranged a date and time for interview for this Tuesday coming and said I'll get an email with confirmation/location.

Bit worried as I've not got an email since, and don't have a contact for freightliner, only Opc.

rhys37429

A guy from Freightliner called me up Wednesday on a private number and arranged a date and time for interview for this Tuesday coming and said I'll get an email with confirmation/location.

Bit worried as I've not got an email since, and don't have a contact for freightliner, only Opc.

You won't get a email untill a week before the interview. Don't worry.

SCDR_WMR

Established Member
Anyone else not received their reply from OPC yet or is it just me? Before anyone says, yes I've checked Junk/Spam folders daily!

Geekeye

It's in 3 days, i'm going to have to email OPC Monday to give Freightliner a nudge incase they messed up putting the email out
Hi all,

@Woodsy93, I'm in the same position with 3 days to go with no email. Freightliner called last Tuesday on a private number and arranged a date and time for interview and said I'll get an email with confirmation/location... Did you manage to get this issue resolved?

Edit: Received my email this evening .

Last edited:

Haru

Finished mine, was only 30 mins and quite relaxed.

if you prepare for the questions that might come up on MMI then you’ll be well prepared.

Marc637

Got mine on Friday, still waiting on email though at the moment anyone on here actually had their DMI yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.