• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers 2022 - (01/11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4-SUB 4732

Established Member
Looks like it’s moving along. Psychometrics now being offered…

Choochoo30

Good luck with everyone who's still to do DMI and everyone who's waiting for result. Hopefully I done enough to get through

Numbskull100

Just got my invite for February, looks like a long day as had already been mentioned.

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear.

TonyG83

Yeah, Watford. May have to look to stay over the night before.
You at the OPC itself or somewhere else? I did one set of assessments at Watford FC then another at the OPC.
There is a travelodge within 5 mins walk of the football club and literally 2 mins from the OPC offices. A big multi storey car park next to it that you got a discount on parking if you stayed at travelodge (you ask reception at hotel).

good luck and hope this helps

This is the travelodge and distance to OPC. The car park is the citipark mentioned in other comments

Attachments

• C5BC827F-2C7E-4998-94CB-6790FAAC63F6.png
    C5BC827F-2C7E-4998-94CB-6790FAAC63F6.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 6696A040-3BA2-4AAD-B7D7-E57A2E8841CA.png
    6696A040-3BA2-4AAD-B7D7-E57A2E8841CA.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 11

Venna1

Also been invited for the assessment on the 1st of feb! Happy days! Out of interest, what tests are stated in other peoples emails that have never sat OPC assessment days before?

Choochoo30

Yeah, this morning, email from OPC. When was your DMI? Did you get feedback after it from the guys interviewing?
Had mine yesterday. They said I give a good interview so fingers crossed. Guessing will be next few days I find out then. When was your assessment date?

Mgv1349

Feb for me too.

Says be prepared to stay until 5pm so everything in one day?
Mine said the same on my email but was only stage one on the day when I turned up, I’d be very surprised if they do both stages in the same day as it’s a lot to do.

4F89

Mine said the same on my email but was only stage one on the day when I turned up, I’d be very surprised if they do both stages in the same day as it’s a lot to do.
Stage 2 alone took all day!

Numbskull100

Stage 2 alone took all day!
This is what we've been told expect:

"If you arrive after the start time then you will not be able to take part in the assessment centre and you will be turned away. Some practice test materials are attached to help you prepare. It’s recommended that you focus on the practice test materials for the following tests which you will sit on the day:

The Trainability for Rules and Procedures Test Part 1 and 2
The Group Bourdon Concentration Test
The Driver Fault Finding Test (DFFT)
The Test of Everyday Attention for Occupational Assessment (TEA-Occ)
The WAFV Vigilance Exercise
The ATAVT Perception Test
The 2-Hand Co-ordination Test
The Situational Judgement Exercise
The Multi-Modal Interview (MMI)"

Eddie77

This is what we've been told expect:

"If you arrive after the start time then you will not be able to take part in the assessment centre and you will be turned away. Some practice test materials are attached to help you prepare. It’s recommended that you focus on the practice test materials for the following tests which you will sit on the day:

The Trainability for Rules and Procedures Test Part 1 and 2
The Group Bourdon Concentration Test
The Driver Fault Finding Test (DFFT)
The Test of Everyday Attention for Occupational Assessment (TEA-Occ)
The WAFV Vigilance Exercise
The ATAVT Perception Test
The 2-Hand Co-ordination Test
The Situational Judgement Exercise
The Multi-Modal Interview (MMI)"
I did it all in one day so I’d be prepared for them all if I were anyone attending

Status
Not open for further replies.