• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ga - trainee train driver vacancy (wagn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

david_VI

Nope. Not even an email yet :p
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I didn't get it.. I'm pretty devastated

david_VI

gutted for you mate :( hopefully they can give you some feedback??

Yeah waiting for it. Probably scored low compared to others because the feedback in interview was really good.. even skipping a few questions because i'd already covered what they were after :|.

Totally shocked!

porty5uk

Yeah waiting for it. Probably scored low compared to others because the feedback in interview was really good.. even skipping a few questions because i'd already covered what they were after :|.

Totally shocked!

really disappointing, especially when you felt it went well, hopefully the feedback they give you is constructive! Im dreading my Dm interview, seems very few get through :(

TDK

Established Member
really disappointing, especially when you felt it went well, hopefully the feedback they give you is constructive! Im dreading my Dm interview, seems very few get through :(

Statistically these days the interviews are the most difficult part. This is a shame because 10 years ago the interview was easy unless you were completely unsuitable but then again only 1 in 10 managed to complete the psychometric tests and now it is probably 6 out of 10 so therefore 5 of those will fail the interview. Unfortunately this is totally down to all the practice material available for the tests.

porty5uk

Statistically these days the interviews are the most difficult part. This is a shame because 10 years ago the interview was easy unless you were completely unsuitable but then again only 1 in 10 managed to complete the psychometric tests and now it is probably 6 out of 10 so therefore 5 of those will fail the interview. Unfortunately this is totally down to all the practice material available for the tests.

That makes a lot of sense, you have a pretty good idea what to expect from the tests & can do a lot of practice & research but it seems to me that the DM interview is very variable, Im really not sure how Im supposed to prepare for it! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.