• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Google continue to take over the web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
It can be, but IE8 on Vista does work rather well for once. I wouldn't download FF because it really would not make a difference to me ATM. But I'll try Chrome I think.

And yes, I have used FF. I used it on XP when IE7 just gave up and became even worse. And I saw the difference it made there. But IE8 works fine for me ATM.

UPDATE: Having said that; I've just downloaded Chrome and my first impressions are good :D So fast it's almost scary...

Last edited:
If people want the speed of Chrome with Firefox 3 features, then look no further than Apple's Safari for Windows.

It looks amazing, I am a fan of the Mac style, the font smoothing is amazing!

me123

Established Member
Err... yes you're right :oops: It was 6 I had with XP... I can't count... I'll shut up now :oops: :lol:

I got so tired of IE6 that I didn't even give 7 a chance; FF worked so much better!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
So basically, they can steal anything that we upload to Fotopic for example?
Yes. Except it's not stealing, as by using it you are agreeing to them having the rights to reproduce it.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The article has now been updated and Google have removed the offending paragraph from their EULA.

They 'steal' stuff anyway! and removing the paragraph hardly means they have changed into an ethical company overnight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.