• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia train driver assessment day info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee72

Hi all,
I have my trainee depot driver assessment day next week. Im not really sure what to expect so if any Has done one of these before I would appreciate any tips and advice.

thanks
I just got the date for my tests depot driver also.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jayjay213

Hi Jayjay, i'm not sure if depot driver assessment is the same, i'm guessing it probably is, but i'd say just have a quick read of this thread as has a few tips, but overall i'd say just practice the material that you have been sent. If you practice this you'll be confident going into the assessment days. And just stay calm when doing the tests, don't rush them and if you make a mistake don't panic just move on.
Thanks Matty

I haven't received any test material though, how long before the assessment day does the material usually come?

I just got the date for my tests depot driver also.
Have you received any test material?

Dee72

Thanks Matty

I haven't received any test material though, how long before the assessment day does the material usually come?

Have you received any test material?
Yes. When I replied to the date they gave me I got a confirmation email and material as well. I’m Colchester depot

MattyL

Hi Jayjay, i think once the date is confirmed you should have received your practice material. If you've not got anything i'd chase them up asap as you don't want to go into the assessments without having the material

Darryl_dj

I received an email that said
"I can confirm that you have passed the online assessment and are now within a pool of candidates awaiting the next stage." Not heard anything since. (This was for Colchester).

Kauntrilla

I received an email that said
"I can confirm that you have passed the online assessment and are now within a pool of candidates awaiting the next stage." Not heard anything since. (This was for Colchester).
I assume next stage will be different for different locations. applied for liverpool street.

sarah30kate

Hi guys, I’m sitting my assessment tomorrow for “Trainee Depot Driver - Ilford” for Great Anglia but I can’t seem to find the location of the test centre? Does anyone know where it is? Or how I can find out. I’m stressed ‍♀️

SLee

Hi guys, I’m sitting my assessment tomorrow for “Trainee Depot Driver - Ilford” for Great Anglia but I can’t seem to find the location of the test centre? Does anyone know where it is? Or how I can find out. I’m stressed ‍♀️
Surely they have sent you the details in an email? I’d not Id phone them.

Jonty

Surely they have sent you the details in an email? I’d not Id phone them.
I’d completely agree I have been for a few assessments and they always gave me all the information well in advance. The stage 1 assessments are usually held at the Stratford training academy .

Status
Not open for further replies.