Gridz 'n' Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Well, I decided to take a pic with my phone, as I knew that a pic with my camera would be slightly blurred or grainy (no pun intended). I'm looking forward to seeing it in a couple of weeks time when light is a bit better :)

jonb

Established Member
I'll get out when it gets a PROPER load! Seeing a Grid hauling flats is just depressing, bearing in mind they used to haul 1200 ton coal trains!

Julian G

Established Member
jonb said:
I'll get out when it gets a PROPER load! Seeing a Grid hauling flats is just depressing, bearing in mind they used to haul 1200 ton coal trains!
oh, but you can get the whole train (without containers!) like what I did at West Brompton!

On the other hand, During the London meet at Camden Road, We saw a Freightliner 90 hauling a lot of flats with just 3 containers at the back! :o

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'd LOVE to see a 56 come up with full wang effects on a fully loaded HTA or steel rings load...Now THAT would be a sight and a half.

Anyone know if this 56 run is coming through London on Saturday? I'd love to go see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.