• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

gtr/1404

Status
Not open for further replies.

info

MMI is multi model interview done at the OPC centre. Whereas DMI is done by the toc Driver manager interview. Both are competency based on questions like give me an example of..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

james123

I chased up the recruitment contact I was given, once. I think patience is required but equally I didn't want to risk passing the cut-off for handing in my notice.

LM77

Congratulations to those of you with good news! How long did the process take from submitting your application to getting your offer?

james123

Congratulations to those of you with good news! How long did the process take from submitting your application to getting your offer?

Submitted my application in March this year and got verbal offer in Sept followed by paperwork in past few days for a start of 3rd Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.