• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

gtr/1404

Status
Not open for further replies.

james123

Snap. I'm staying there. No parking though! Looks to be an interesting hotel but ideally located.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

baz962

Established Member
Hi mate did my assessment yesterday big car park opposite the hampton. one guy stayed in the hotel and parked there was 16 pounds for 24 hours hope that helps

trump

Check the Hampton for rooms. I stayed there last Sunday and it was only £52 with brekkie :)

baz962

Established Member
oh must do it different for some I had first assessments for gtr 1404 last week I got second assessment and mmi in 2 weeks mate but not done dmi

trump

oh must do it different for some I had first assessments for gtr 1404 last week I got second assessment and mmi in 2 weeks mate but not done dmi

Me too. I'm a bit confused about this. I've def got MMI first. Maybe some people have passed the MMI previously?

baz962

Established Member
I wouldn't worry Im sure I saw on another post that they were doing mmi first as its part of the pyschometrics and you need to pass everything before getting a job offer. But I guess some do mmi some do dmi first im sure its no biggie

trump

Fair enough. What day are you doing yours baz962? In beautiful Watford?

baz962

Established Member
independance day july 4th lol and you I dont mind watford used to live and work there where you from trump

Sugarpuff

Guys, anyone got Thier contact details, email/tel number? Still haven't heard anything!
Thanks in advance

james123

After our assessment day (all paper and computer tests same day) we were told next we would do the DMI THEN MMI. I think some people willl be doing it differently as they were unable to do all assessments on the same day.

Bristol VRIII

After our assessment day (all paper and computer tests same day) we were told next we would do the DMI THEN MMI. I think some people willl be doing it differently as they were unable to do all assessments on the same day.

Hey mate sorry didnt get to say goodbye I was the last to leave lol, keep in touch :)

pafff

It looks like 1404 is different from previous recruitments. I had my assessment day last Wednesday and it was all the tests apart from computerised ones. The second stage with computerised, situational judgement and MMI will be held in Watford (mine is next Friday).

In my group there were 18 guys and 9 of us passed. As I asked the friendly black guy who welcomes you at the reception the assessments started last Monday and 1st two days it was similar: out of around 20 guys 8 passed. I also talked to the lady about the second stage in Watford. Apparently, they plan 2 weeks of the second stage: between 26th June and 7th July. On each day there should be 6 guys as they have so many computer sets. That would mean in these 2 weeks they would examine 60 guys of the 2nd stage (incl.MMI).

Yesterday I looked at the GN website and found info that they are going to reach the number of 415 qualified drivers this year. Anybody knows how many they would take from 1404?

Last edited:

PhoenixBC

Hi Gary,

When I passed stage 1 last week they gave the last standing a letter with the stage 2 date on it. Mine is on the 3rd July, so you don't have a choice in that respect, but the lady did say at the time that if it wasn't convenient for you then to let them know and they would try to arrange a different date, but not guaranteed.

Hope that makes sense.

Garyhobbs

Hi Gary,

When I passed stage 1 last week they gave the last standing a letter with the stage 2 date on it. Mine is on the 3rd July, so you don't have a choice in that respect, but the lady did say at the time that if it wasn't convenient for you then to let them know and they would try to arrange a different date, but not guaranteed.

Hope that makes sense.

Thankyou, I have my stage one assessment on the 18th July and if I pass I was a bit worried as I'm away in Germany 2-3 weeks after.

Cheers
Anyone else on the 18th July? I haven't seen anyone else mention this date.

PhoenixBC

I'd be careful as my stage 2 is exactly 2.5 weeks after my stage 1. You'll just have to wait and see.

Bristol VRIII

Hey James had a call from recruitment today and booked DMI for 19 July, have they been in touch with you yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.