• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

baz962

Established Member
I doubt it would be a formality for someone internal , they might not pass the tests lol.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Monopoli

https://gtrailwaycareers.com/templa...144793935346A38577644575166735A4F4E686143756D

Please ONLY APPLY if you live within 60 minutes of travel time to Hornsey travelling both via Public Transport and Personal Transport or your application WILL NOT be considered

Due to safety regulations, you must be aged 21 or over when you begin your training.

Training Salary:
£28,427
Salary: £56,000
Job Expires: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:45PM

Good luck people.
Damn how come I didn't see this on the site

ESONEULB

I've received this email

You have been invited to complete:

GTR Questionnaire (GTR-1)

Does the forum have details of this questionnaire?

ZFE95

I've received this email

You have been invited to complete:

GTR Questionnaire (GTR-1)

Does the forum have details of this questionnaire?

Just taken this test.

It is merely SJT and a few work-based lifestyle questions.

I completed this test last year for GTR and passed it, I have no idea why I must take it again, but hey ho.

Good luck.

387star

On Moderation
One of nine new depots:

Cricklewood
St Albans
Luton

Ashford
Gillingham
Orpington

Hornsey
Welwyn

Horsham

Wireman

That would have been nice for me, however already with another Toc now. Kinda disappointed with GTR i applied for a trainee roll last year and got an email several months later saying i didn't make the cut on the first stage (c.v) during this time i had already joined a Toc and was a month into my training.

Dazzla11

That would have been nice for me, however already with another Toc now. Kinda disappointed with GTR i applied for a trainee roll last year and got an email several months later saying i didn't make the cut on the first stage (c.v) during this time i had already joined a Toc and was a month into my training.

This kinda thing happens often. Mine was a different toc though

ESONEULB

I've just been invited to do

The mini Safe Concentration and Attention Test (miniSCAAT). Online..

Did a forum Search and it came up blank... Any advice or help would be brilliant.

Cheers in advance

ESONEULB

The mini Safe Concentration and Attention Test (miniSCAAT)
The miniSCAAT is an online screening test available on our Extranet online test and exercise system. It is designed to assess an individual's ability to concentrate and attend to a range of tasks and activities like the Safe Concentration and Attention Test (SCAAT). However, where the SCAAT assesses an individual's concentration over extended periods of time, the miniSCAAT assesses this over a shorter period of time and was specifically designed with this in mind. The miniSCAAT has been designed as a pre-sift tool prior to a candidate sitting the full SCAAT. Using the miniSCAAT as a screening tool will help you:

• sift large numbers of candidates online and unsupervised in a cost effective manner prior to candidates sitting the full SCAAT;
  • increase your success rate through the SCAAT; and,
  • recruit a higher proportion of 'safe' and 'effective' workers.
Like the SCAAT the miniSCAAT is ideally suited to assess for roles where sustained concentration and attention are key job requirements. It looks specifically at an individual's:

• ability to concentrate on a monotonous task;
  • ability to concentrate on two things at once; and,
  • ability to switch focus of attention accurately and quickly (attentional switching).

RV83

ESONEULB, have you been asked to do the miniSCAAT after having completed the GTR questionnire? Regards Chris

ESONEULB

I've just got through the miniSCAART and have now been asked to come to an assessment day..

Hey Guys !!

I have just got to the Mini-SCAAT test stage and I'm very excited. Any tips will be well received!

FYI applied for the Cricklewood post.

ESONEULB

Advice needed please..

I've applied for both of these positions and have an assessment arranged for one of them..

Today I received an invite to complete the same process for the other position.

Should I just complete the same process an get two assesments etc

Or call Resourcing Advisor - Operations
and let them know I have already got through to the assessment stage for one of the two positions?

The second one seems to make more sense to me

Advice would be welcome

ZFE95

Advice needed please..

I've applied for both of these positions and have an assessment arranged for one of them..

Today I received an invite to complete the same process for the other position.

Should I just complete the same process an get two assesments etc

Or call Resourcing Advisor - Operations
and let them know I have already got through to the assessment stage for one of the two positions?

The second one seems to make more sense to me

Advice would be welcome

You’ll need to specify to HR. You can’t have 2 assessments (if you fail one then it rules you out for 6 months anyway)

ESONEULB

You’ll need to specify to HR. You can’t have 2 assessments (if you fail one then it rules you out for 6 months anyway)

I'll speak to HR tomorrow and explain the situation..

Will they ask me which one I would prefer?

Hornsey or Cricklewood ?

Newbie123

I'll speak to HR tomorrow and explain the situation..

Will they ask me which one I would prefer?

Hornsey or Cricklewood ?
Hi ESONEULB, can you please forward me the HR telephone number as I can't seem to find it anywhere and the customer services only give out a generic email. Would be most appreciated as I need to contact them urgent regarding my application.

Thank you

I just got an email regarding an assessment day woop very excited but scared. Can anyone tell me what to expect ? Do I need to wear smart clothes ? All tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.