• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I assume as Matt sent his answer via PM it is atomicdanny next

Yep - that is the arrangement between Matt & myself (he has explained why answers maybe PM'd but I'm not going to disclose further).

Well Done to EVERYONE sofar who has guessed correctly - as I saw the pic of the 73's I some how immediately knew it was on the LUL network some how!

4SRKT

Established Member
??

One station in third rail land looks very like another to me I'm afraid :(

4SRKT

Established Member
I don't think it's Howwood, there's no points at the end of the platform there. Is it Barassie, looking south?

4SRKT

Established Member
I'm not familiar with what routes 334s work on, so I've been confining my thoughts to the Ayr line. The shiny line going off at the points, leading to what looks like an electrified loop curve beyond, all says Barassie to me. Trouble is, I don't recall there being two bridges there.

CarterUSM

Established Member
I'm not familiar with what routes 334s work on, so I've been confining my thoughts to the Ayr line. The shiny line going off at the points, leading to what looks like an electrified loop curve beyond, all says Barassie to me. Trouble is, I don't recall there being two bridges there.

I don't think there is either, i'm sure barrassie has a narrow wooded platform also. I went up and down the coast for years but i am struggling here!

class156

Correct, it is Barassie, it's a place I live near and go every couple of months. There is the station footbridge and the Road bridge which I always remember being there.