• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Sprinterguy is the warmest so far, keep guessing folks.

Ian Poole - yes, it's supposed to be tough isn't it?;) But I can safely say it isn't Clapham Junction without giving anything away - there's no OHL at that location I'm afraid...

Oswyntail

Established Member
For some reason, I think of Glasgow Central (and I have no picture available to post, if I'm right)

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Oswyntail... you are correct! It is indeed Glasgow Central, on the TPO to Euston ( this was pre- PRDC days ).

You say you haven't got a photo to post, so may I suggest that carter takes up the thread as he had the same thoughts of Glasgow Central?

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Oswyntail... you are correct! It is indeed Glasgow Central, on the TPO to Euston ( this was pre- PRDC days ).

You say you haven't got a photo to post, so may I suggest that carter takes up the thread as he had the same thoughts of Glasgow Central?

Good Idea, CarterUSM over too you...

4SRKT

Established Member
He may be an unstoppable sex machine, but sadly he's not an unstoppable posting machine.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Falkirk High something or other (the one on EDB to GLQ) I can't remember the proper name sorry :oops:

4SRKT

Established Member
It's not Falkirk High, but I also think it's Inverkeithing.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Inverkeithing, this proves it:
o2205-0000012.jpg

4SRKT

Established Member
OK, I'll try another one, although I'm running out of pictures that aren't either obvious or ineligible in some way.

Attachments

• SDC10659.jpg
    SDC10659.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

IanPooleTrains

Established Member
OK, I'll try another one, although I'm running out of pictures that aren't either obvious or ineligible in some way.

I already put one up to save you the embarrasment, look at the post above ;)

But I'll have a go at yours and I am pleased to say that I know that place!

i know that because I have the cab ride on Grand Central's KGX - Sunderland route and that station is.....Northallternon

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Never Northallerton, I'll put my guess at Knottingley (the destination is on the destination blind!)