• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR - Trainee Train Drivers - Multiple Locations (26/01/24)

j1985

I'm sure I had video interview around August 2023 and had assessment in February 2024 with DMI completed by March.
Thanks. I also did video interview Aug so now a waiting game for assessment date I guess. Did they give you any idea of up coming courses for you at your DMI?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

J3053B

Got invited to assessment day today. Already have done most but need to resit one of the computer tests and the MMI, originally applied in November 22, when it was shown on FG’s internal job page. Other than a hiring manager email this is the first I’ve heard and was quite surprised!

Samzino

Got invited to assessment day today. Already have done most but need to resit one of the computer tests and the MMI, originally applied in November 22, when it was shown on FG’s internal job page. Other than a hiring manager email this is the first I’ve heard and was quite surprised!
Oh dang, so 1yr and a half before reaching Assessment Center stage?

LKS

Oh dang, so 1yr and a half before reaching Assessment Center stage?

I was about 13 months from application to getting to assessment centre. Then the process up to the end point is pretty quick

Samzino

I was about 13 months from application to getting to assessment centre. Then the process up to the end point is pretty quick
Not to bad, makes my process pretty small in comparison, tho I'm still waiting and this with another TOC.