Introductions

Cowley

Established Member
Associate Staff
General Discussion
So I’m new too :) I’m Anthony and whilst I wouldn’t class myself as an enthusiast and I most certainly do not have anywhere near the knowledge that most of you do... some childhood memories of the Watercress Line were rekindled by a trip on the Flying Scotsman last month, that and moving into my flat which overlooks the SWR line. I don’t drive so use the railway a lot... so yeah ended up here where you lot seem like a decent bunch.

So a bit about me - almost certainly on the autistic spectrum, love history and aviation... hmmm probably more but I’m terrible at introductions. So I will just say ‘hi’ instead
Hi @AGF welcome to the forum.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PudseyBearHST

So I’m new too :) I’m Anthony and whilst I wouldn’t class myself as an enthusiast and I most certainly do not have anywhere near the knowledge that most of you do... some childhood memories of the Watercress Line were rekindled by a trip on the Flying Scotsman last month, that and moving into my flat which overlooks the SWR line. I don’t drive so use the railway a lot... so yeah ended up here where you lot seem like a decent bunch.

So a bit about me - almost certainly on the autistic spectrum, love history and aviation... hmmm probably more but I’m terrible at introductions. So I will just say ‘hi’ instead
Welcome Anthony.

where you lot seem like a decent bunch
You haven’t been lurking these forums for very long, have you? :D