• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jubilee Line Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

How is the jubilee line extension coming along?
Will the 1996 stock be the 1995 cab with new sounds?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

On behalf of Rich and Chris (Hope your don't mind), the JLE made by Rich and Chris are still unavailable due to both are busy with their personal life.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi,
The extension to Stratford from Green Park is coming on nicely. Chris has recently started updating the stations between Westminster and North Greenwich to make them more realistic. He has also updated the junction at Green Park where the line used to go off to Charing Cross. Here are some new, exclusive screenshots:

pedprob.jpg

The new PEDs (with a slight problem...)

JLEstart.jpg

New junction after Green Park

greenpark.jpg

Green Park

I also understand that TC is working on an LT1996 stock for BVE4, but he wont send it me! :p ;)

Hope you like them guys,

T

Tom

Err, perhaps its because its still in development, and also due to personal life? Not that Rich has one... ':D'

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Err, perhaps its because its still in development, and also due to personal life? Not that Rich has one... ':D'

Pardone moi!! :p Indeed I do have a personal life, and am not devoted to BVE, it is simply a hobby! ;) Anyway, TC is working on the 96TS, so, ask him if you want a preview, and I'm sure he'll give you a screenie or two...:confused: :p

Nitro

Ooooh nice screenies Rich, will be nice to be able to drive a new line!

Mushroom

Another quick Q. Am I right in saying that the 1996 stock has AC motors? Sorry to have to sak this but never having traveled on the Jubilee I dont know.

T

Tom

All LUL stock is DC. The 96s sound is created by the GTO thyristor.

The Snap

Established Member
Harold said:
Rich, your Jubilee line is actually coming along quite well. Look forward to it.

Harold.

You say that is if you are suprised! :confused: :p ;) Thanks Harold - although, a release is not likely for some time.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
well, compared to the creations when you first appeared on the BVE scene... ;)

Such as the wonderful Mill Hill East branch! :p :confused: :o :headbang:

Anyway, it is mostly Chris's work in the screenshots, and otherwise david's. I have not had any real part in the update, except starting it off, and updating track work. ;) It is Chris you should be praising...;)

T

Tom

This is Earl's Court.

PLEASE MIND THE MISSING TRACKWORK.

Change here for the Piccadilly Line and services to Wimbledon, Richmond and Ealing Broadway.

Due to a failure in the coding of the route, there is missing track and transparent tunnels.

PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS. THIS TRAIN IS READY TO DEPART.

LondonBVE

This is Startford.

BVE London Underground would like to apologise for the tunnel being transparent and train running out of track (derailment) although we never made it till the safety standard but i can guranteed that no train will be running till later dates due to a train drove out of the tunnel cause of some sort of track missing.

Anyway Chris Hynds well done, all the while i already know. This my fifth times praising, but my first time here. Rest in MSN. Also i would like to thanks Chris for helping me to change the Holborn Station to the left side, thanks x 100.

Stooopid

Planet Stooopid (5 Earth Seconds = 1 Stooopid Day)
Rich said:
The new PEDs (with a slight problem...)

I've managed to solve the alpha problem by flipping over the whole platform (from positive to negative) But you won't be able to use the Trackviewer mode to see the platform from above since both faces would be seen applied...
I believe this method is more efficient that the present method and the present method still has to create another transparency at the start of the object.

ChrisH

Hey All,

My ears were burning so I thought it was about time to sign up here! 8-)

To keep you up to date, I have almost finished Westminster now, and I have made a start on Waterloo. I am mainly using David's textures but i am adding more details such as the drivers walkways either end of the platforms.

Also, if anyone in the knowledge can think of what is causing the problem with the PEDs in the first screenshot, then please let me know... I have tried pretty much everything i can think of!

Cheers

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.