• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jubilee Line :: New Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
A message from BRT, on behalf of Kelvin and Dan.

Hi,

Its been a long time with no updates on the route so we thought we would give you guys an update.

Me and Dan met up to the other week for a photting trip on the Jubilee Line extension and together, we brought back over 500 pics worth of textures totalling nearly 1GB. After the photting trip, we have been working intensively on the route such as rebuilding almost every object and re-textured it with high resolution photorealistic textures. It was shocking how inaccurate the original version was.

Here are two screenshots (or photos depending on your interpretations and believe skills :D), showing London Bridge and Bermondsey. The rest of the line is yet to be completed.

lbul8.jpg

London Bridge station

bermbp9.jpg

Bermondsey Station

Enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Once the final route is complete, it will be Stanmore > Wembley Park > Finchley Road > Green Park > North Greenwich > Stratford.

The route will not be drivable from Stratford I'm affraid.

T

Tom

Er... Loader, wtf?

You can ...

Central London = zone 1

You drive into central london then back out in the same direction, like most LU routes ...

mbonwick

Established Member
Looks fab :thumbup:

[pedant mode]
One slight gripe it should be Dan and I :lol:

[/pedant mode]

Coxster

Established Member
I mean, why cant you drive FROM Stratford?
Because that would mean coding the whole thing pretty much from scratch, editing any objects accordingly. The reason the Bo'ness, Aldwych and single branch of the NWM route are drivable in both directions is because they are relatively short and the authors decided to give themselves a lot of extra work trying to get things the same... but in reverse.

Hi everybody...

Thanks for the nice comments. Those of you who said that the stations are too dark, its because of the floor texture which is maving the whole thing appear dark; I have now brightened the floor and the whole thing seems much lighter.

The route is progressing well, we are currently working backwards to Westminster bit by bit. As I said in the previous months, I (we) are aiming to go at least 99% photoreal.

There will not be a return route, as that is the same as making a brand new route. We might as well dedicate our time to build a brand new route. I must say that developing tunnels are VERY DEPRESSING due to the lack of light.

Tom B

Established Member
Wow, screenshots look great!

*looks at the calender and realises he ought to get BVE sorted on his laptop sharpish*

mbonwick

Established Member
When it's ready. People in the BVE world can be quite.....tetchy.....about release dates.

jubilee

Can't wait 4 the jubilee line to be released got most of the routes
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
you can't download the tube trains from trainsimcentral does anyone know another website?
does anyone know where i can download the green park to north greenwich route from?

Julian G

Established Member
Can someone tell me where I can download the BVE2 96TS & Jubilee Line route, I've been looking everywhere for these without success :(

Thanks in Advance

jubilee

Can't believe my luck can't find the green park to north greenwich route anywhere. But I can't wait for this route to finally come out.
www.trainsimcentral.co.uk has got rid of downloads for most of it's london underground trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.