• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kris' Travel Advice! [Trip Reports/Reviews]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Keith, that sounds like enormous fun. The thrash must have been epic, the atmosphere in the front coach will no doubt have been awesome too. I wasn't there (considering I wasn't born until December 1984 that's no surprise!) but I can certainly imagine it. Quite, I now have memories of 50031 and 50049 on The Airean Raider tour all those years back in December 2006...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Devon's great - best thing along the sea wall though is a class 50 on mark 1s when the sea's coming over the wall. I remember one Saturday night (29th Feb 1980) when we were on the last one down with 50011 and got stopped at the Warren. The Bobby yells out of the box something about the sea coming over the wall so take care. Problem was that we had the Laira Cowboy up front (complete with 10 gallon hat and boot lace tie). Stopped at Dawlish to let a few hardy souls off. Problem was little or no grip on on departure so the Cowboy had to totter all the way to the first tunnel then as soon as the loco was inside, he absolutely let rip, much to the joy of the front coach! Then emerging from the tunnel, it was back to cautious driving until the next when the entertainment was switched on again. OK we arrived about 10 down at Newton Abbot where we bailed for the up midnight. We had about an hour for the up so someone was dispatched to the chippy while the rest of the gang stayed on the platform. In contrast to the storms of Dawlish, it was a clear night just a few miles inland. Around 15 minutes after 50011 had left Newton Abbot, we heard the sounds of a hoover being thrashed. It was the cowboy giving 50011 a good thrashing on the climb out of Totnes. Eventually the up appeared and as with most Saturday nights at the time, it produced a pair - 50034+50045 tonight, routed via Yeovil, Bristol and Badminton through to Paddington. Those were the real days and no disputes about whether Voyagers are better than Pacers ....

Great memories.
I only had thirty seven 50s and those three all number amongst the thirteen I never had :(

Kristofferson

Good afternoon all!

With some new rail-related adventures booked for next week, it seems now is a good time to share a brief roundup of my enthusiast activities during the last few months...

Kris' Bits & Pieces :lol:

June begins with a long-awaited wander down to my local station to finally set eyes upon the legendary Flying Scotsman! I take a seat on the platform with half an hour to spare and, after loading RealTimeTrains & OpenTrainTimes onto the iPhone, spend some time chatting with a waiting commuter about “Great British engineering” and other well-known kettles.

Having failed to consult UKSteam before setting off [doh!], I'm most surprised to see 86 259 hammer past the platform..!

[YOUTUBE]QIX0hgc9bYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Exchanging a puzzled “That wasn't the f***ing Scotsman!” with an equally uninformed and disappointed enthusiast on the opposite platform, it's time to head towards London for my journey to work...

Weeks pass and, determined to see Scotsman on the mainline, I ask very nicely if my ever-patient wife could give me a lift to St Albans City station at 7am on Saturday(!) 25th. By some quirk of fate, the request is granted and we duly find ourselves on the station car park roof with a gaggle of fellow enthusiasts.

After almost being bowled by two commuter trains blocking the view, we are rewarded with the magnificent sight of 60103 Flying Scotsman:

[YOUTUBE]YcIEvb3BOZQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm over the moon to finally see this beast in the metal and, having had a very successful morning, we retire to a local Harvester for breakfast. I spend the rest of the day tweaking the video for consumption by friends, railfans and myself in the future!

A month later, having been “off the rails” [ha!] for far too long, it's off to London for the Spoons cider festival! Why am I sharing this here? The journey into town just happens to line up with a Class 700 diagram...

Arriving at St Pancakes International with plenty of [too much] time to spare, I watch a few Thameslink 319s/377s/387s and an unbranded Gatwick Express 387 roll past [yawn] before the first Class 700 of the day arrives on the opposite platform. I don't record the number as I'm not spotting or bashing them, just want to see them in the metal [plastic?] and find out what they're like.

hDxA4G7.jpg

It's a short wait for my service and, as expected, it's a 700! The short ride to Farringdon convinces me that these really are the “commuter train of the future”- cool and quiet with modern LCD screens, and the actually-quite-well-sculpted ironing board seats are not nearly as bad as I feared!

QY1JDFH.jpg

Fast-forward to August [the cider festival was excellent by the way] and it's time for my annual jaunt to Cardiff. There's a surprise as we arrive at London Paddington – we seem to have accidentally booked on the 1045 to Swansea which, as the eagle eyed will know, is the only GWR Pullman service of the day to Wales.

A quick look at the menu is had in the First Class Lounge and, by the time the HST is ready to board, we're both more than ready to try the famous “Welsh Brunch”! Dragging a suitcase behind me and looking a bit of a state [would have dressed up if I'd known!], I ask the Pullman host if there's any chance of a table.

sXnA5Ld.jpg

We don't have to wait too long before the restaurant car is ready and we're seated in the next coach, which is First Class coach K with silverware & menus carefully placed on pristine tablecloths. As the train departs, orders for drinks and starters are taken – both of which are delivered very quickly by friendly hosts. I skip the starter and just appreciate the “proper” orange juice with some toast, as my wife enjoys a bowl of granola with yoghurt [rabbit food if you ask me!].

ebwbeUc.jpg

Just after Reading, it's time for the main(s) event and the Welsh breakfast does not disappoint! It's very tasty, very rich food and definitely earns “Kris' Seal of Approval”! For those wondering, I'm told the eggs Benedict is equally brilliant. The meal is over far too soon and, feeling very full, we pay the bill before stumbling back to our seats in coach L for the remaining hour or so of the journey to Cardiff Central.

This service is something that should be experienced if you get the chance, and I'm looking forward to trying out the evening meal on a future trip! Just remember to reserve a table upon boarding – there's only half a coach worth of restaurant seating and it's full from London.

So that brings me up to date, and I hope you enjoyed the read! The plan for next week is some Norwich 37s [how long have I been saying that for] and the Chiltern 121... I'm on Twitter as @KrisOnTheRails if you fancy following along :)

Thanks for reading!
Kris

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I hate the Flying Moneypit so would have been overjoyed to see 86259 instead! Sounds like everyone is getting the 700s before me too! The pullman service sounds great too.

Kristofferson

I believe I'm one of the last regulars to get a 700, having been pipped to the post by at least Tech and Kite!

Seeing Scotsman is one of those things that I just had to do, both as a casual enthusiast/spotter and as a norm with a love of big machines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member
I haven't had a 700 yet.
Older stuff is more pressing for me at the moment, although I might have sampled one before the month's out.

Kristofferson

I mean, I wouldn't go out looking for one specifically, but as I was passing through it made sense.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ooh I am jealous of the Pullman dining experience! Very fond memories here of the mixed grill and apple pie with custard that they were doing in 2005, all aboard the 1130 Swansea to London Paddington of course. Ooh I'd have one of those right now, very happily, as it would be far superior to the ham rolls I've just devoured!

*Goes hunting Pullman dining services*

I'm glad to see you don't mind the 700s, I find them surprisingly comfortable. Even after the recent farce aboard 700107, but that's all in my trip report...

Iskra

Established Member
Nice report, the breakfast looks very nice and the 700 very futuristic. I must get down to London to give one a try. Also, I too am quite fond of an 86 so wouldn't have been too disappointed to see it.

Kristofferson

Thanks chaps :)

More to come towards the end of the week - expect a video of some 37 thrash and a bubble car, all being well!

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Good afternoon all! Welcome to another instalment in my quest to experience the oddities and rarities of the British Rail network. My target this time is the Class 37, [which I'm sure you all know is] a 1960s diesel-electric known for its thrash...

Kris Gets Bowled

Having planned to go 37-hunting for months, the summer holidays bring the perfect opportunity to go for a day out in Norfolk and take a ride behind one of the 37s that operate an hourly Norwich – Great Yarmouth service. Tickets booked and bag prepped, it's off to the local station for a short wait until two London Midland 319s roll into the platform on a London service. I'm super pleased to find my penultimate LM 319 for haulage – 319 429 – on the back of this train! Will I get lucky and clear the lot today?

The lightly loaded early morning service arrives into Euston and spills the commuting hordes onto the platform. I put my “commuter senses” on and join the peak time charge onto the tube for an S8 stock from Euston Square to Liverpool Street. On arrival, I take a quick look on the platforms for my last 90 for sight – 90 003 – which yields no results, so I board a not-noteworthy Class 90 for the 0930 service to Norwich.

Today I'm surprised to find that departure is smooth – usually, the loco is slammed into the back of the rake and shunted roughly across the points! I'm a big fan of the refurbished mk3 rakes found on Greater Anglia's intercity service [and will be sad to see them replaced by EMUs...], as they're one of the few trains where Standard class is more comfortable than First!

zhGhkpR.jpg

Inner city London crawls by before we find ourselves hammering through the Essex countryside. Around Colchester, I spy 37 611 on a Network Rail train in a depot and excitement for the thrash ahead builds considerably! The dull greenery gives way to marshlands, docks and harbours as we cross into Suffolk and a few 66s & 70s are spotted in Ipswich yard. There must be a crew change at Ipswich, as the ride is a bit rougher from there on! We're shunted up the backside by the loco a few more times before Norwich finally arrives after 2 hours.

valhn0r.jpg

Deciding to wait on the concourse for a Yarmouth service as there's an hour or so to go, I'm accosted by a reporter and camera operator from the local ITV news. I sing Greater Anglia's praises on camera [let's be honest, the service has improved], which the residents of Anglia may disagree with as they watch the local news over dinner tonight..! It's then time to find a platform end and await the inbound 37...

As I set foot on the platform, I'm just in time to see 68 019 “Brutus” and 68 016 “Fearless” pull away to the sidings, so I record their departure – as do a few other enthusiasts who have set up camp on the platform.

[YOUTUBE]6o7nE1NGRkE[/YOUTUBE]

It's not long now until the Class 37 to form the 1236 Yarmouth service is due in. The booked arrival time comes and goes, with no sign of the train 20 minutes later! It's at this point I see that there's been some kind of incident further up the line, and disruption is expected for the next 90 minutes. More bad news comes my way, as the duo of Class 68s from earlier emerge from the sidings and re-enter the platform to form the 1236 service...

g6ZLOje.jpg

Hatching a plan to take the 68s to the next station and pick up the delayed 37 upon its return [not knowing much about what's going on, this is pure guesswork!], I board the knackered old Anglia-green mk2 which is wedged between 68 019 and 68 016. A brief chat is had with some enthusiasts in the vestibule, who are very excited about the prospect of 68 haulage to Yarmouth. Just before departure time, I see 37 419 and 37 422 drag the delayed inbound service into an adjacent platform. Time to bail! I leap off the 68, and head for the 37s to find out what it's working next [a Lowestoft maybe?].

VFl6zxT.jpg

Upon arrival at platform 6, the traincrew inform me that the 37s are going empty to depot. I take a look at RealTimeTrains and see if I have time to take them out and back on the next Yarmouth service at 1336 [assuming they work it]. This turns out to be impossible, as I would arrive back at Norwich after my booked train to London had left! Feeling slightly dejected, I take a video of the 37s leaving the station – what a noise, and what a shame I won't be getting them today!

[YOUTUBE]R4YZHlpOKM4[/YOUTUBE]

I wander onto the concourse and grab some lunch – although it's over an hour until my train home, the city centre is too far away to attempt. I notice a 156 arrive in platform 6, which will be working the 1336 NRW-GYM in lieu of the 68s. Realising that the 68s are now working the 37 diagrams, and a 156 is now working the 68 diagrams, I don't feel too bad about not having time for another spin to Yarmouth – clearly, the 37s are going nowhere today! This is confirmed as the 68s return from Yarmouth to form the 1436.

1430 comes around and I board my booked train back to London, which is being worked by 90 002. I'm disappointed that I came all this way and didn't get any 37 haulage, but I did get to see one thrash away, which is something I've never experienced before! It was also good to “hang out” with some fellow enthusiasts – there was not a single “norm” on those platforms!

USi9hgF.jpg

I snap a few more pics of the 68s and 37s in the depot and we head off towards Liverpool Street on time. A certain poster on the train teases me about my lack of success today for the duration of the journey, and we're soon back in London. I'm once again off to Euston, where – my luck must be looking up again – my last LM 319 for haulage is waiting to take me home!

ocnxNCY.jpg

Off home aboard 319 013 and friend, I reflect on the day and consider whether to bother with my next bash on Friday. Concluding that it will be a lot cheaper and shorter than today was [also I have nothing else planned], I begin to look forward to my Chiltern mini-adventure! Arriving home about 8 hours after leaving the house, I watch my 30 seconds of fame on Anglia Tonight and crack open a beer...

Better luck next time,
Kris

Last edited:

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It must have been gutting not to get the tractors. Shame it didn't go to plan at all but at least you cleared your LM 319s! Well done at that.

Established Member
Great read that kris, my commiserations over the 37s. The Cumbrian Coast surely calls. As young Quinn says, as some form of tiny consolation at least the 2 last 319s are in the bag, although the words, at, straws and clutching readily spring to mind. Gutted for you. I wouldn't have got off the 68's mind, wild horses couldn't have dragged my ass out them seats.

Get ur butt up to Cumbria and have a couple of days in Ulverston with Mrs Kris. That way you can have sometime in the Lakes and get the 10.04 off Preston up to Barrow, cross the platform and get the other into Carlisle, go for a few beers and some food. Kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak.

Blindtraveler

Established Member
In just catching up with several months of these. Of particular interest personally was your trip on the 139 and Deavonion adventures. In common with Arc Royal I like pacers, and 139s come to that. Not bothered by the 7000s personally but they will I think do what theyr ment to do and shift huge crouds for many years.

Pullman dining sounds good, pitty about your lack of luck on AGA

Thanks for sharing it all

incidentally, I note the escalater Hologram at Euston has been iether removed totally or switched off of late

Kristofferson

LSG- thank you sir! I like your suggestions, especially as I'm still a bit peeved about repeating a 6 hour round trip and £30 just to spend 3 hours stood at Norwich station!

BT- I'm glad you enjoyed the reads - lucky I'm not a prolific trip reporter, so at least there wasn't too much to catch up on! I'm glad to hear the irritating escalator woman has gone - I'm not down there too often these days, so her absence hasn't been noted!

Now, to catch up on some other reports from you fine people...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Mega harsh for you not getting 37 haulage after all, but I too would have stayed on the 68s and renewed my 68 Fan Club membership. It's been a shade over 3 months since my last 68 haulage, way too long, and not due any for a little over 2 months yet. Mind you, my last 37 haulage was 29th July 2015. That really is too long ago!

Well done on getting your last LM 319s, and another top read!

Kristofferson

Cheers tech! The thinking was that I could have definite 68 haulage or potential 37 haulage :)

AJM580

Sorry to hear that your trip to Norwich wasn't productive. Unfortunately the 37s were involved in a fatality at Brundall on the day in question. They are normally quite reliable at the moment

Kristofferson

Yeah I got the impression it was something along those lines, having heard the sirens :(

Very impressed with how quickly the line was re opened though, and GA's service recovery.

Kite159

Veteran Member
Bad luck on not getting those 37s :(

Apart from that sounded like a good day, although would 90003 be making a comeback or will GA borrow another 90 from freightliner to replace it until the new stock arrives?

Kristofferson

I'd imagine as it's in the GA pool and just off for some kind of maintenance, it'll be back? If not, well happy days - I'll have all the GA 90s for sight ;)

Edit: looks like it is on its way back, latest gen today - "90003 was released from Toton following painting and was dragged from Bescot back to Crewe in the morning by 66192 which ran as 0Z23"

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Good day one and all! Here's my last trip of the holidays for your viewing pleasure, before I disappear into obscurity again...

Kris' Bubble Car

As the title will have given away, today is all about hunting down one of the Chiltern “Bubble Cars”! A real heritage oddity on the network, these 55 year old mechanically-driven railcars are still running a daily commuter service between Princes Risborough and Aylesbury.

I don't live too far from Aylesbury - but I'm taking the rail-based “long way round” through London today, as Watford tube station is miles from anywhere and I doubt there'll be spaces in Aylesbury station car park. At my local station, I'm glad to see a 350/1 appear for my trip into town, as it's a ridiculously hot day! The aircon is most welcome as we head towards London - I could bail at Harrow & Wealdstone for the Bakerloo line to Marylebone, but in this heat I'd be mad to.

It's not too long before I'm off at Euston for a short walk to Euston Square, where the Circle line is taken to Baker Street. The station is looking as pretty as ever – every time I go through here, I make sure to take time to admire the place! I've been dreading the next bit, but I head down to the Bakerloo line and take a lightly-loaded 1972 stock for one incredibly warm stop to Marylebone.

Grabbing a meal deal at Boots [the beetroot salad sandwich is crap, should have gone to BK!], I settle in for a 45 minute fester and listen to one of the locals play the piano. As London terminals go, Marlylebone is very civilised indeed!

SXJrU6y.jpg

RealTimeTrains reports that my service to Princes Risborough is booked to depart from platform 4, so I head over to see a 168 waiting. I'd dearly love a Turbostar with aircon for the trip, so I'm disappointed when my chariot turns out to be a 165 on platform 2!

Having said that, the 165 is the most civilised variant of the Networker family, with comfortable airline seats, air conditioning and toilets. I'm surprised that a 2 car train has enough capacity for a commuter route, but it seems to be very quiet indeed! The tunes go on [80s cheese this time] and the Chiltern hills rush by as we begin the journey north.

dWEUIt2.jpg

I take it back. The 165s are awful! The air con is ineffective and there's a horrible, bone-shaking, Voyager-like drone all the way. Luckily, Princes Risborough arrives fairly soon! With a planned hour's fester here, I might as well take a quick walk into the village. It's very leafy, this place. A bit like Surrey without the pretentiousness! Grabbing a drink from Costa [it's an uphill battle to stay hydrated today] for the 10-minute walk back to the station, it's not long now until the main event!

LQgvhFN.jpg

Right on time, Bubble Car 121 034 rolls into the bay platform, looking resplendent in BR Green. It's proper heritage stock, this, and has been restored very sympathetically. Stepping inside the slam-door carriage, I notice the seating consists of compartment-style bays of 4 stretching the length of the train – it's Chiltern moquette for sure, but it reminds me of NSE Blue!

We depart for Aylesbury on time, and I pop the droplight down for some wind-in-the-hair heritage fun [with my head firmly inside the train, I should add]. Mechanical gearboxes are a rarity on the rails these days, but it sounds great as the engine revs through the gears. The scenery is lush, the ride is comfortable [far better than a Pacer!] and it's a most enjoyable journey to Aylesbury.

It1MCvvg.jpg

I pop outside to take some photos of the train, accompanied by a fellow basher from up north. Taking a seat for the return trip, I reflect on how fantastic these little railcars are. I wish there were more of them on branch lines, they seem ideally suited for it! It's strange how normal this mode of transport begins to feel by the time we arrive back in Princes Risborough – it's almost like I've stepped back in time!

A brief chat with the friendly guard is had while I wait for my train back to London, and I film the Bubble Car departing on its final trip of the day. I'm sad to see it disappear from sight, and vow to get one for my model railway as soon as possible!

[YOUTUBE]A3aUPSxG1rQ[/YOUTUBE]

Another 165 rolls in to take me back to Marylebone, and I notice the experience is much quieter in the trailer car than sat above the engines...

Back in London, I decide to avoid the Oven Line and walk to Baker Street from Marylebone. Don't believe the signs – it feels much longer than 400m due to multiple road crossings with no traffic lights. An absolute pain in the backside- Kris' Top Tip is “take the Tube instead”! The return journey from Baker Street to Euston is unremarkable, and I'm shortly boarding a 350/2 for the final leg of the journey home.

My god, the brakes on this thing are loud today! A true indication of how hot it is outside, for sure. I arrive home a very happy enthusiast, having had a great day out and thoroughly enjoyed the bash!

Thanks for reading!
Kris

Last edited:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ooh I do love a good Bubble Car bash, it's been an absolute age since I last did one! Glad you enjoyed it, although it sounds like the 165 was a rough one!

Blindtraveler

Established Member
I still have to try one of those things and despite the Chiltons route fast becoming my favourite means of travel if starting or ending up in the midlands my addictions to both stupidly cheep tickets and class 68 haulage (in that order) usually see me speeding past at 90 plus and forgetting theirs a real bit of heretage there for the bashing.

Quite agree about MYB being a nice station and thanks for the tip about the tube avoiding walk, looks like Il be avoiding the area during any major tube closures.

I find 165 aircon and in fact the whole experience very enjoyable personally so sorry your not a fan.
Thanks for sharing, good luck going back to work

Kristofferson

Thanks guys. If travelling through London, I'd definitely choose Chiltern over VT!

Kite159

Veteran Member
The chiltern 165s are cooler than the GWR 165s, at least when your not powering along the GW on a nonstop reading - Paddington service then the GW 165s are cool

Kristofferson

I think the sun bearing down at 30-odd degrees means it didn't stand a chance. The Desiros did a good job of keeping me cool though!

Kite159

Veteran Member
I agree with you regarding the Bakerloven, it gets rather toasty in those tunnels.

The bubble car is great fun as well

Kristofferson

Hi all!

I wasn't planning another bash on the rails for a while - but I received some rather surprising news today, which prompted a last minute jaunt...

Kris Completes The Set

As some of you may know, I started spotting/bashing back in August 2015 as a way to occupy myself during the commute to London. My requirements list started out pretty small, and grew as classes were cleared for sight and haulage – although it has never been entirely clear to date! As of yesterday, the only remaining item on this list was Abellio Greater Anglia's elusive 90 003. Having ticked off the other AGA 90s over the last 7 months or so, I'd been waiting a while for this loco to return from its heavy overhaul up north!

Pleased as punch as 90 003 passed me on the way into Liverpool Street last night, I sat down today to enter it into Trainlogger and have a celebratory cuppa. The jubilation at clearing my requirements was not to last – I discover that at some point between May and now, 319 455 had entered service with London Midland! Clearing the LM 319s for sight and haulage was a requirement I thought was cleared after my Norwich trip, as I hadn't been aware of this addition to the fleet.

SpGoPP7.jpg

Odds are I've probably had this unit for sight [and maybe even haulage] at some point during the last month or so but, as I stopped paying attention to the 319s after the Norwich jaunt, I haven't noticed or recorded it. As the final missing piece of my requirements jigsaw, it's time to hatch a plan and polish this one off for certain...

Luckily, it's just gone 3pm on my day off and LM have been kind enough to let me know on Twitter that 319 455 is on the 1654 EUS-TRI this evening. Making the decision to hunt it down today, I'm thankful it's working the early peak diagram as I'm back at work tomorrow and don't fancy an 8pm finish tonight! A trip report is started, some rudimentary bag prep is done [although probably unnecessary] and I'm out the door at 4pm sharp.

The plan is to take the 1641 from Kings Langley to Watford Jct, change for 319 455 at Watford, take it to Apsley then return home to Kings Langley on the next southbound train. I'm happy to hand over just shy of £6 at Kings Langley for the necessary tickets, one of which is valid to Hemel Hempstead in case my target materialises on a later working than planned – all of which are next stop Hemel.

350 252 rolls in and whisks me uneventfully to Watford Jct. I note on the way that Network Rail have done an excellent job of repairing the damage from last Friday's derailment – you'd never realise what had occurred! A longer fester than expected is had at Watford Jct, where the nerves start to build. I really, really hope it's 319 455 on the next service – with a house move away from the M25 area imminent, clearing my requirements certainly has a sense of urgency now!

The 3-minute delay to the service doesn't calm my apprehension - and when the train finally does arrive, the waiting commuters block my view of the FCC purple 319 until the last moment when I finally see that... yes! It's 319 455! A quick snap is taken and I manage to sardine myself into a seat for the BSB to Apsley. Although I could have stayed on until Hemel, I bail at Apsley for a more comfortable connection onto my southbound service home.

SLcSnR1.jpg

With my requirements list entirely clear(!) for the first time since I started the hobby, I'm a very happy basher as 350 242 arrives to deliver me safely to Kings Langley – an hour or so after I left. Walking back home with a smile on my face, I promise myself a celebratory beer and kebab tonight!

Thanks for reading :)
Kris

PS... The complete requirements list was as follows:

SIGHT ONLY:
Abellio Greater Anglia Class 90
London Midland Class 350
Virgin Trains West Coast

SIGHT & HAULAGE:
London Midland Class 350/3
London Midland Class 321
London Midland Class 319

What's next? Probably something in the Arriva Trains Wales area... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.