• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kris' Travel Advice! [Trip Reports/Reviews]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Sorry for not reading the bubble car one until now - It'd just skipped past me. It was a great read as always though and I certainly want to go on it too!

Congrats on finally getting that skoda and clearing your requirements list with the 319! It's good to know that 455 is now with LM - it's one of my requirements too.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Ah Kris. Just been reading your thread. Excellent stuff, well written and nice photos. I'm planning a Tractor bash in Cumbria at some point and after reading this maybe a go on the Chiltern Bubble if I can.
A great read, keep it up bay (as they say in Devon:D).

Kristofferson

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them! Not sure when the next one will be if I'm honest, but my thirst for unique rail experiences will continue :)

I'd definitely recommend the Chiltern bubble - if you have time, do all 4 workings not just 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I didn't know it was over there now either to be fair! Well done on finally clearing your requirements, but I have to ask, what beer did you celebrate with?

Kristofferson

455 was always rumoured to be going over to LM, but it only seems to have actually happened recently.

Beer of choice was Asahi... one I haven't had for a while, but an all time favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristofferson

We're fans of the bay area. It's possible to live in Cardiff Bay and work in central Cardiff without ever seeing the grim side of town ;)

But thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.