• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LU Night Tube Train Operator - Part Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy

Hey guys, has anyone been to AC2 recently like within a week or so and heard anything back? If so how long did they take to get back?. Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MMC87

Hey guys, has anyone been to AC2 recently like within a week or so and heard anything back? If so how long did they take to get back?. Thanks
I'm also waiting, not heard anything yet done mine last Wednesday.:(

Let me know if you hear anything.

Last edited:

RandomGuy

I'm also waiting, not heard anything yet done mine last Wednesday.:(

Let me know if you hear anything.
Yea will do mate, did mine on Friday so not expecting to hear anything yet but wanted to know if anyone heard sooner then expected.

JSegat

Did mine on Monday but still waiting. If anyone receive the call, just let us now. The ones that already received, I saw that it normally takes something between 7 and 9 days. Anything different? And they call you even for the negative?

JSegat

Probably will be mine too. And if you start to count on the next working day and I did the interview Monday, there will be another weekend in between... I'm eating all my fingers.

MMC87

They called me in the laSt hour of the 10th working day....longest wait ever lol
I hope mines not that long,on the bright side you got a positive result . My 5th working day is tmrw, if I dont hear anything I'm gonna start preparing myself for the worst.

Good luck to all awaiting results.

JSegat

I hope mines not that long,on the bright side you got a positive result . My 5th working day is tmrw, if I dont hear anything I'm gonna start preparing myself for the worst.
I don't know if they call before it. I received my email two days after AC1 and nothing from AC2, it's my 6th working day.

MMC87

I don't know if they call before it. I received my email two days after AC1 and nothing from AC2, it's my 6th working day.

From what I've read most people hear sooner rather than later, apart from dark choc

The good news is no one has heard either way so I take that as good news.

JSegat

From what I've read most people hear sooner rather than later, apart from dark choc

The good news is no one has heard either way so I take that as good news.
Checking the past few pages, I just found 3 that received the call and always on the last 3 days. Let's hope for the best. But I'm still curious, they call you even for the negative?

Forest01

Hi all

I got my medical soon. Is there a possibilty of havin a training date offered before the medical or before the result of the medical (assuming one passes it). Also how long would you find out if you have passed the medical. Thanks

MMC87

Checking the past few pages, I just found 3 that received the call and always on the last 3 days. Let's hope for the best. But I'm still curious, they call you even for the negative?
No standard template email.

cjunited

Hi all

I got my medical soon. Is there a possibilty of havin a training date offered before the medical or before the result of the medical (assuming one passes it). Also how long would you find out if you have passed the medical. Thanks

Had my medical on Monday 27/11, on the Friday before I got an email with dates available for courses, I’m booked in for February 16th. Good luck with your medical. CJ

DARK CHOC

How long did it take for your pre employment checks to be completed before you got your medical date? I've been waiting almost two weeks and haven't heard anything yet. What was the medical check like? :)
I'm in same position.....but I did ring up and they said a few people wereally ahead of me so I just have to wait on an email around in the new year time......if that helps....but just ring recruitment and theye will tell u how long roughly ......

Forest01

How long did it take for your pre employment checks to be completed before you got your medical date? I've been waiting almost two weeks and haven't heard anything yet. What was the medical check like? :)
Its been over a month since I filled in my security checks online. I received my med booking this week and have it in under two weeks time.

Super80sbaby

Its been over a month since I filled in my security checks online. I received my med booking this week and have it in under two weeks time.

Oh good luck! If you could post what happens during the medical checks that would be appreciated. I'm eager to know the next steps, patiently waiting and it's making me nervous that there's a hiccup somewhere.

DARK CHOC

They left it till the last day to send you email...they take the mick....well donequipped for getting that far...they don't even give you feedback
Just received the email... Not this time. Good luck for everyone else.

MMC87

Just received the email... Not this time. Good luck for everyone else.
Unlucky mate.
I dont see why they made you wait 14 days.
Definitely not good news for us still waiting.:frown:

Do you know where you went wrong.
I thought my ac2 went ok could have been better but definitely not bad.

JSegat

Unlucky mate.
I dont see why they made you wait 14 days.
Definitely not good news for us still waiting.:frown:

Do you know where you went wrong.
I thought my ac2 went ok could have been better but definitely not bad.
I had the same feeling. Could be better, but wasn't bad at all. It is what it is...

MMC87

I had the same feeling. Could be better, but wasn't bad at all. It is what it is...
I' not gonna lie but if I dont get this job I'll be gutted, I dont think I've wanted a job more than this.
The part I dont get is why they'd make you wait that long.
I'm no longer as confident as I was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.