• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

To play this game properly you need to know all the rules ;)

Stoke Newington

Indeed, DasLunatic. I mean, some people say they're hard, but you obviously want to win this game, and you'll have to know them if you want to pull it off.

Debenhams and Redbridge

deltic

Established Member
Ah my suspicions raised in post 55 were correct DasLunatic is not fully conversant with the rules. Good to see 306024 and backontrack are on top of it and probably Samantha as well. However Debenhams and Redbridge is taking the biscuit I suggest we recommence at Monument - Samantha tells me it brings back many happy memories.

backontrack

Established Member
Ah my suspicions raised in post 55 were correct DasLunatic is not fully conversant with the rules. Good to see 306024 and backontrack are on top of it and probably Samantha as well. However Debenhams and Redbridge is taking the biscuit I suggest we recommence at Monument - Samantha tells me it brings back many happy memories.

Apologies. That's a Freudian Slip by me - I've always wanted a red bridge.

Knightsbridge

cactustwirly

Established Member
You can't do that because it would contravene the Airbus Convention on Stations within 2000 Yards Of An Airport.

To quote:

I don't think you have a Steel Token yet.
No it's a foul because I've already named it!

OK I'll go for Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo line)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deltic

Established Member
Are shapes back in then? In which case I will go with Euston Square

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I've checked and I think shapes are back in but hopefully one of the other contestants will be able to confirm.

In the meantime assuming that shapes are in I'll go with Marble Arch

deltic

Established Member
this is probably a trap that I have just walked into but I can't help but play Paddington

deltic

Established Member
I sense an encirclement - this calls for a bold move - to --------- Drayton Green

Established Member
As we are playing the festive 12 Days version, I'll invoke Santa Clause 9, and controversially suggest:

Turkey Street

deltic

Established Member
who brought Golders Green on their way to Bethnal Green and who may have followed Star Lane - sorry - Samantha keeps telling me I get to the point far to quickly leaving her to finish on her own

Last edited:

deltic

Established Member
If you're in nidd goodness knows where I'm - cactustwirly seems to be dragging us east when we are meant to be going west

DasLunatic

Now you're overcompensating. I think I can realign us on the straight and narrow by playing Stratford High Street, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.