• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ostrich

Yet another diagonal move to North Wembley, but I must now have a lie down .....

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
All these diagonal moves, that’s so 20th Century. I’d like to make use of a inverse cotangent across to West Ruislip.

najaB

Veteran Member
All of those diagonal moves and invalid moves has got me in a spin, therefore I will play a horizontal Sundays Only move to Hanger Lane
Hmm... It was established in post #46 that we have bustitution in play, but there wasn't any decision on Sundae-only exceptions. But, seeing as that move didn't result in total existence failure I guess it's valid.

With that in mind, I'm going to try a cheeky move to Brixton.

Last edited:

DerekC

Established Member
Colindale is a tricky one to follow because of the potential for local instability in the Z-field. However I do believe that a carefully timed move to Pudding Mill Lane may damp any oscillations.

DerekC

Established Member
Playing it safe, I suppose - any move eastbound on the District Line is valid in January between the hours of sunset and sunrise. However I am not bound by such conventions. I am going to go where no one has dared for a million years - Barking.

Loppylugs

I don't buy that. Bond Street would be eternally nocturnal if it wasn't for the lighting. I'm going to use the Frank Whittle zoom system, page 47 paragraph 299 and whizz to Ealing Broadway to do some trainspotting.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Very clever application of the triple-diagonal bypass there. I’ll fight back with a convex overflow rotation and loop straight around to Neasden

Ostrich

It's becoming very messy with all these diagonal moves and rotations. We need to clean it up a bit. White City.

backontrack

Established Member
Good move - pity you forgot to say 'Uno' though. Please pick up four cards.

Can I go Hackney Wick?

backontrack

Established Member
Less of the backseat moderation thank you!
So much for the egalitarian mindset, indeed! It's we forum members who are oppressed by so-called 'moderators' like yourself. And yet, when we do your work for you, you have the cheek to attack us for it? Inconceivable! Now one sees the violence inherent within the system. Disgraceful administration. Is this how you choose to participate in our much-loved game?

Such moderatorial ill-manners have no place in Mornington Crescent. How very foul. I thumb my nose at you, Sir!

To stop anybody going to Nid or annoying the moderators, Kew Gardens

Ohhh, stop sucking up.

Russell Square.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
So much for the egalitarian mindset, indeed! It's we forum members who are oppressed by so-called 'moderators' like yourself. And yet, when we do your work for you, you have the cheek to attack us for it? Inconceivable! Now one sees the violence inherent within the system. Disgraceful administration. Is this how you choose to participate in our much-loved game?

Such moderatorial ill-manners have no place in Mornington Crescent. How very foul. I thumb my nose at you, Sir!
Questioning the moderation team? How dare.

I raise you a toot or two, at Tooting Bec.

Status
Not open for further replies.