• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overground Trainee Driver - Harlesden and SE London, Feb '21 & Aug '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaytrains

No, I haven’t heard anything, I’m still curious as I never got a reply when I sent off my NI number & location info. They said I would receive an email of confirmation which I have not received.

I dont think anyone received a confirmation email after sending an email for the second time

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Reece E

No, I haven’t heard anything, I’m still curious as I never got a reply when I sent off my NI number & location info. They said I would receive an email of confirmation which I have not received.
I received 2 emails for NI, guessing because I applied for both positions.

one from a few weeks back, which I replied to and got a confirmation, but then the second email from the other day. I didn't get any reply for that.

But on the email, when you've replied it should show it at the top, the time you replied. So as long as that's there. It should be all good.

Lenny_U

I did get an email dated on the 4th saying it will take 2 weeks- so we should hear back sometime this week...
Whoever applied for both depots received 2nd email to only list one depot of their preference & cut off date for that is tomorrow so hopefully we'll hear from them soon

Joe-7

Has anybody applied before for London Underground ??,When I applied few weeks ago I just completed the questionnaire and upload my CV, it seems so simple,do people pass on the next stage base only on their CV??

Jaytrains

They changed their application process, for many years it was basically filling out an application with info about yourself and then uploading your cv and cover letter and then a sjt at the end and they would decide based on that

Reece E

They changed their application process, for many years it was basically filling out an application with info about yourself and then uploading your cv and cover letter and then a sjt at the end and they would decide based on that
So what is it now then?

Joe-7

Thanks for the reply, so you reckon now the process is easier ??

Chuchu

Just received the VSE invitation. Good luck to everyone on their assessments
That's good to hear, good luck with that ! Does this mean that you've passed the assesments before so you just need the VSE and you're good for dmi ? Looking forward for an email from them :)

Clave

That's good to hear, good luck with that ! Does this mean that you've passed the assesments before so you just need the VSE and you're good for dmi ? Looking forward for an email from them :)

This is the first online assessment I've received since I sent off my NI number and other details arriva needed. I can only assume DMI is on its way

Reece E

I've received the email as well, but 3 times for the same thing, maybe in error?

all login and passwords detail are the same. so i will assume it is?

Good luck to everyone!

Jaytrains

That’s good news i guess, I recently completed and passed the vse test online for a different company with OPC, hopefully i don’t have to do it again

HLK97

Has everyone who has received an invite to do the VSE passed some stages with Arriva before? I passed Stage 1 last year before Covid paused recruitment, and wondering if those test results still count?

Jaytrains

Has everyone who has received an invite to do the VSE passed some stages with Arriva before? I passed Stage 1 last year before Covid paused recruitment, and wondering if those test results still count?

Passed stage 1 and 2 with a different toc

Chao888

I have applied for tgis and just got a email today to ask to do the online VSE has anyone done the VSE wondering if its anything similar to GTR assessments.

I have recently also apply with GTR Thameslink and is waiting for a assessment date from them, so when I apply with ARL does the VSE test means I have pass some trst already any help would be good from everyone advice. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Lenny_U

They should send you a next email asking for NI number distance to Depot etc
No I didn't mean that, I've already received it lol
I meant I haven't received VSE invitation, probably just have to be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.