• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railways in Ecuador

Status
Not open for further replies.

christow

Does anyone know of an expert on the construction of the railway network in Ecuador, with special reference to the last quarter of the 19th century? Thank, Christow

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

the sniper

Established Member
I think you need 5 posts to be able to PM (Private Message) people or receive PM's.

Jordy

Established Member
Yes unfortunately we have to have that rule to stop spammers sending mass PMs

Old Timer

Established Member
Christo,

I have sent you the relevant information and two contacts who should be able to help.

Let me know otherwise as I have a couple of Spanish speaking contacts who are other there.

Don't forget the beer you owe me ! :lol: :lol:

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
christow just a word of warning, I would change the email address displayed to christowilson(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk, to make sure that no people, with ill intent get their hands on your email address, otherwise you could find a lot of spam heading your way.

christow

Many thanks everybody on the security issue - you can tell I am unused to these forums, but I'd like to say what a pleasure it is to have such positive responses from everybody. And a very special thankyou to Old Timer, who's come up with all the solutions I am ever likely to need. What's your favourite tipple, OT?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.