• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Special Offers Discussion

louis97

Established Member
Didn't work for me. Perhaps it is like the last promotion where it took several days for it to turn up in my account.

I am still awaiting the second of the 2 emails the 'How it works' section says customers will receive - has anyone yet?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanD

Established Member
I am still awaiting the second of the 2 emails the 'How it works' section says customers will receive - has anyone yet?

Had my 2 emails (x3) - just waiting for the vouchers. Says it could take 72 hours to add them (as it always does with clubcard reward vouchers).

A1

just received the emails. (about 30 hours after redeeming them). wonder how long crediting to account will work.

has anyone got rsh to merge accounts before?

snail

Established Member
Didn't work for me. Perhaps it is like the last promotion where it took several days for it to turn up in my account.
I ordered 3 vouchers this time yesterday and got the confirmation emails from Tesco a few minutes ago. Nothing in the RSH account yet but it usually takes a while for them to add the credit.

louis97

Established Member
just received the emails. (about 30 hours after redeeming them). wonder how long crediting to account will work.

Have just received my 2nd email here too.

danbushell

has been advertised on the Money Saving Expert e-mail tonight so demand will skyroocket shortly.

All Line Rover

Established Member
Or do Tesco only permit one Clubcard account per person?

Tesco permit only one Clubcard account per person. Many account features won't work until a little while after the Clubcard has arrived at your address. Also, if multiple Clubcards are sent to the same address under the same name Tesco will merge the accounts.

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Also, if multiple Clubcards are sent to the same address under the same name Tesco will merge the accounts.

Supposedly, but in practice this does not always happen. I got a 2nd card due to an administration issue on my first card, which has since been resolved.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
My apologies. I'll try to avoid wasting any more bandwidth in the future. Didn't see a thread for it. Created a thread, which was moved to here. Sorry and all that.

No need to apologise. He was just pointing out that it has already been mentioned. :)

snail

Established Member
railcards for £15 is a good deal
its not the same as the RSH offer
It's exactly the same value. £15 in vouchers gets you a £30 railcard or £30 in tickets. As you can get a railcard for £20 through the Daily Mail offer that would be better value overall when combined with the RSH offer to buy the tickets. :D

northwichcat

Veteran Member

I've got mine now. They expire in 6 months from yesterday.

As the T&Cs on some old voucher offers say 'one per account' and on the newer ones say 'one per person' you may find that merging accounts could invalidate unused vouchers you may have. If you have surplus accounts with no vouchers in them then I'd suggest you just ask them to close the surplus account.

All Line Rover

Established Member
I have just received my vouchers. They seem to have been added exactly 3 days after I received the email with subject "Your Tesco Clubcard rewards extra perk from RedSpottedHanky.com", which I received 1 day after the initial "Clubcard Order Confirmation" email.

Stompa

My vouchers have arrived, but appear to be indistinguishable from a couple of other vouchers I already had. So it's still not obvious how they'll be enforcing the 'only using one at a time' rule.

IanD

Established Member
My vouchers have arrived, but appear to be indistinguishable from a couple of other vouchers I already had. So it's still not obvious how they'll be enforcing the 'only using one at a time' rule.

Just used all 3 of mine in one transaction.