• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station association

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
QUIZ RULES

I say a station and the person below would say another station that has something in common with it. It doesn't have to be unique, but try and make it as different as possible!

For example I might start with Cardiff Central, the next person would reply Kings Cross (both have a platform 0) and the person after could say Gatwick Airport (another Network Rail managed major station)

Note that you should only reply with a station on the main BR network (e.g. not Underground or Preserved Railway) that is still open.

I have posted this extract from the rules and ask that the emboldened part of the first sentence be noted by contestants.

A Challenge

Established Member
Birkenhead Central was also used as a terminus during the Merseyrail Wirral Line loop closure.