• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Code Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Judging by your location I would plump for Hednesford.

If correct then WWW.

HST Power

Established Member
WTW is West Cowes which isn't a station.

As I clearly stated when I created the thread, the code must be the one as listed by National Rail and used by TOCs. It cannot be made up. It must be the proper code, or people will get confused and the game will become a mess.

Codes for stations only please.

thefab444

Established Member
As I clearly stated when I created the thread, the code must be the one as listed by National Rail and used by TOCs. It cannot be made up. It must be the proper code, or people will get confused and the game will become a mess.

It is listed by Network Rail and Avantix, as after about five minutes of thinking and getting nowhere I thought I'd check. However, it's still not a station.

HST Power

Established Member
It is listed by Network Rail and Avantix, as after about five minutes of thinking and getting nowhere I thought I'd check. However, it's still not a station.

Just to clarify, train stations only please.

I'm going to put a new one up to restart the thread.

RYS

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I checked - not Hampton in Arden. More butterfly related.

SS4

Established Member
Abergavenny? (or however it's spelt)

If so: SSD

edit: unfortunately YYZ isn't a valid code, even if it's an excellent song

Status
Not open for further replies.