• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

stoatface is not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

what do you do when you find a pic of yourself on a website thats soul aim seems to be there to get a few cheap laughs at others expense do you sit there and take it nope and to makes things worse in the comments section are what i would class as slander and lies maybe some peaple find "stoatface" <( funny but not me.
Its no wonder i hardley ever go anywhere these days in the pursuit of heritage traction due to the actions of certain persons and to the person who took the pic of me back in april this year at salisbury i hope your pleased with yourself and for the peaple who posted in the comments section check yoru facts i did not lose my boxes that day and a complanit was made against jim on the last paighton -padd which got me the bog standard gwr reply of nothing.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlexS

Established Member
I find it hilarious, personally. It does say on the front page that it's there just for a laugh, and if you find yourself on there, just take it that way (just ask Aureol :) ).

read the comments section you will see why slander is still slander and if a tracter basher called"ogbert" is out there did you and your mates enjoy throwing those objects at me on the oban train back in the summer of 94

Jim

Established Member
117305 said:
and a complanit was made against jim on the last paighton -padd which got me the bog standard gwr reply of nothing.

Not accusing ME of anything are you?

Or am I on there (most likely)

what i choose to wear when i go out is nobodys buisness at least i keep away from the idiots and morons which of which are in a small minority and are perhaps on the rhymney line today along with many decent tracter fans i hope they enjoyed the thrash :D

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
117305, have you asked the owner of the Stoatface fotopic site to remove your photo?

I've heard of one or two people I know of being put on there, and they asked to be removed and they were removed promptly.

[email protected]

Send them a nice email asking to remove it.

If they still refuse, send them a more threatening email.

AlexS

Established Member
At the end of the day, just don't get stressed and upset about it. You're one of hundreds of people on there, and you are definately one of the better ones (And I mean that in a good way!).

doing it now" at least you will all know what i look like when i do the fishguard -planning to do it friday and on the 21st as well and i do still have the said hat :D got that from a shop in weymouth along with a few more after doing a tracter years :D maybe i should bring my girlfriend along as well although i would advise you all to bring nets with you to catch your eyes after they pop out well she is very beautifull being an ex model and a nurse :D

Simming

Its a brilliant site, I worship it, and if i was on there, I would take no hard feelings about it one bit.

My dad doesn't mind either that ive tried to get his photo on there.

And come on, there are some right states on there, especially the ****ty arse trakkie bottom veg!

well would any of the nice peaple on here like to admit theyve seen me in person :D (im sur that pic was taken on the out and about go on dont be scared own up i dont bite at all well not much anyway :D on the subject of fishguards im glad there going again as i did not get chance last time they ran should be a good thrash there :D

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
117305, have you asked the owner of the Stoatface fotopic site to remove your photo?

I've heard of one or two people I know of being put on there, and they asked to be removed and they were removed promptly.

[email protected]

Send them a nice email asking to remove it.

If they still refuse, send them a more threatening email.
that is Watcher in the Rye's /Shabby's site

yep i was at warley on the sunday :D still with same hat on :D and jacket as well ive got 2 more of the same design of hat as its nearlye time to retire the old one i spent the entire day there almost and did not bye any models but got some nice dvds :D and got a bit miffed when my camera battery decided to pack up just as a i lined up a clear shot of the 40 cab : not the first time a cameras gone on me had one go bang! on me in the last weeks of vt to paighton

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
AJP said:
http://www.stoatface.fotopic.net/p8330400.html

This Stoat was on the 47/57 last week at Nottingham-Lincoln
He's had a haircut since then though! And he is a mate of Joy54's. We see him almost everywhere (Lincoln, Dover, Weymouth, Rhymney, etc) and he sometimes sits with us on meets. So be careful what you say ;)

Coxster

Established Member
yorkie said:
AJP said:
http://www.stoatface.fotopic.net/p8330400.html

This Stoat was on the 47/57 last week at Nottingham-Lincoln
He's had a haircut since then though! And he is a mate of Joy54's. We see him almost everywhere (Lincoln, Dover, Weymouth, Rhymney, etc) and he sometimes sits with us on meets. So be careful what you say ;)
Indeed. A driver too...

oh well at least i can say im now famous or infamous :D and if im honest i have to admit some of the pics caused me to laugh and at the end of the day a laugh a day keeps gloom at bay and i was once on central news as well i was the person in the background :D in 1990 on a news report about the ambulence men ive even appeared in a railscene video i was looking out of thumper window(single compartment at the front)as it went through the gardens at bath :D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Stoatface is awful, fair play. A humiliating site indeed.

I completely agree with you on that much 117305, but I don't think brandishing those doing the Rhymneys today as idiots and so forth is fair. If I could, I'd have been there, doing the last of the 37s up there before it's too late. And I'm not a 37 fan really, I'm the one, the only HST fan (the only in my town that is)!

I should have worded that a bit better sorry for any offense to the nice peaple(and ive altered the wording of that post) its just that ive had quite a few run ins with certain peaple over the years who follow various classes some of it was not pleasent
oh and i 2 like hsts they should bring them back lets see a certain brand of vermin unit lasting as long as they do :D
oh did anyone else on this forum who was on the last paighton-padd in september-2002 have the same experience with the rpos as i did i know they had a go at another person on "br free"travel spaces guess they were just out to get as many as possible that day

Jim

Established Member
I would class myself as a 'decent' basher. :roll: I went on the 37's yesterday, sad day, but we all look forword to doing Fishguard

AlexS

Established Member
Again, the incorrectness of plastic! The 323s, 170s etc are just as metallic as the equally boring slammers (and at least the 323s sound more interesting!).

Oh, and he is nowhere near the ugliest bloke in Brum, not by a long shot! Have any of you met such personalities of Dr Carl Chinn, and so on?

theres one person who is not on that site who should have a place on there im sure most birmingham peaple will have heard of"jed" come rain or shine hes somewhere and always seems to be wearing that same overcoat my mum even said she saw him at bond st london once.
Ive not yet met carl chin but would love to have an in depth conversation with him some time and as for jasper carrott well hes wellcome in my house anytime hes been makeing me laugh for years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.