• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWT guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to SWT recruitment today... if you have applied for a guards position and have not heard back from them then you may have a longish wait. they have filled vacancies that they have and have said to me that I need not ring back and check for at least 6 months!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Urban Gateline

Established Member
Ah no surprise there, I did apply for Waterloo Guard and wasn't expecting to get it so oh well!

On another note, I don't understand their application statuses when you go onto "my page", some of mine say "open" as their status, the guard one says "new" whilst another says "Linked to other SWT role" and another says "in process"! The ones that say "Linked..." are not even in the same area so I'm not sure what this means! :D

30 common

hi all been reading through a few threads about SWT I have got my assesment on the 20th April are you saying that there is no job at the end of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.