• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The GTR talent pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sgiot

Sorry, was there some massive pile up that you were all involved in or something ?

iWantIn

One week to go until what?.

I spoke to hr a week ago and the lady said she can't give me any dates and that i could be waiting a month 2 monyhs 6 months...

BigJD

Hi all, I had the email about the bridges yesterday.
When i spoke to Trudy after passing my medical a week ago she said something similar but she re assured me that there will be course dates. Its just a case that she does'nt know when course dates are as powers that be havn't informed HR yet.

How many people are in the pool for Bridges?

Anyone heard any different?

I am in the pool for Bridges, I have received the same email. It's serving as a small glimmer of light in an otherwise dark and gloomy career prospect.

JohnFM

One week to go until what?.

I spoke to hr a week ago and the lady said she can't give me any dates and that i could be waiting a month 2 monyhs 6 months...

It still won't stop the little pansies from continually posting "Oh, I hope to hear soon" every bloody day.

I actually hope that this is the first sift and those who continually post crud about how they are waiting, waiting so very patiently or are tired of waiting, are missed out as the TOC come here first to see who the wingers are.

Last edited:

It still won't stop the little pansies from continually posting "Oh, I hope to hear soon" every bloody day.

I actually hope that this is the first sift and those who continually post crud about how they are waiting, waiting so very patiently or are tired of waiting, are missed out as the TOC come here first to see who the wingers are.

Wow! Someone's not getting any!

Amex88

Hopefully guys. Have fun and enjoy your time off. Unlike me who has to work lol. Gotta love the railways

PAD

Hi guys.

I had my med in July for a London location.

Just to let you know I got a call this afternoon offering me a start date.

Unfortunately I had to decline as I've started training with another TOC.

I didn't ask any questions and it was a quick phone call.

Looks like things are on the move.

Good luck to you all!!

dr1323

I tried ringing trudy today about getting an update and her phone was engaged every time I tried so I'm guessing it must be the number we already have

Amex88

Hmm. When I rang last month and asked she said nothing about Blackfriars. She said there was not nothing and wouldn't be for there. Maybe time to ring again on Friday and ask.

PAD

What was the number?
This was the number
020 8929 8737

To be honest I'm not even sure what depot she was giving me as the conversation was cut short when I told her I need to withdraw my application.

But originally I was for Blackfriars (I live in North London).

Status
Not open for further replies.