• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoon

Established Member
As well as and that is after he gets out. Quite unbelievable he thinks he is being picked on .If he doesn't like the law in this country he should be kicked out .Wow, I agree with him.
To be honest, I was hoping that President Trump would have offered him the asylum he craved so, maybe, we could take his passport away (like the Jihadi brides).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EM2

Established Member
Meanwhile, all this is doing, is screening what actually went off in Rotherham. Tommy is a vile man followed by nut jobs mostly, but all this is doing is taking peoples attention away from the scum in Rotherham and other towns.
I doubt that there is anyone who has even the slightest familiarity with any news media over the last fifteen years that isn't aware of this.
  1. Andrew Norfolk of The Times began writing on the subject in 2003.
  2. The first group conviction in Rotherham was in 2010.
  3. Nazir Afzal made the decision to prosecute offenders in Rochdale in 2011.
  4. The issue was front page news in The Times in 2012.
  5. Yaxley-Lennon's 'campaign' against grooming gangs began in 2014.
  6. His conviction is for contempt of court, as he could have prejudiced the outcome of trials of persons prosecuted for child sex abuse.
  7. The fact that they were on trial means that they have gone through the criminal justice system.
So what is Yaxley-Lennon highlighting, exactly?

Busaholic

Veteran Member
I doubt that there is anyone who has even the slightest familiarity with any news media over the last fifteen years that isn't aware of this.
  1. Andrew Norfolk of The Times began writing on the subject in 2003.
  2. The first group conviction in Rotherham was in 2010.
  3. Nazir Afzal made the decision to prosecute offenders in Rochdale in 2011.
  4. The issue was front page news in The Times in 2012.
  5. Yaxley-Lennon's 'campaign' against grooming gangs began in 2014.
  6. His conviction is for contempt of court, as he could have prejudiced the outcome of trials of persons prosecuted for child sex abuse.
  7. The fact that they were on trial means that they have gone through the criminal justice system.
So what is Yaxley-Lennon highlighting, exactly?
An excellent summary, just as I remember it. Thank you.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
There was even a Sun editorial/comment that correctly pegged yaxley - Lennon for what he is.

Sun in correct statement shocker!

Howardh

Established Member
For a bloke that's so entrenched in Brexit his criminal record will, after 2021, mean he won't be allowed to travel to anywhere in Europe just like he can't travel now to the US. That;s the one and only upside of Brexit I can find.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
For a bloke that's so entrenched in Brexit his criminal record will, after 2021, mean he won't be allowed to travel to anywhere in Europe just like he can't travel now to the US. That;s the one and only upside of Brexit I can find.

It's not really an upside for us, though, is it? We'll have to put up with him here all the time.

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
indeed - but it is important because, without wishing to be rude, I suspect Sun readers are the Yaxley-Lennon core demographic.
That's probably true. Just need it to stop encouraging folk to vote against their own interests* now... :lol::rolleyes:

*= NOT a reference to Brexit, by the way.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
If we're lucky he'll claim political asylum in the US in due course and Trump will welcome him with open arms.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
You think? Trump probably has better things to do than deal with a pathetic nobody such as Tommy Robinson.
Oh I don't know Tommy Robinson (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) seems like exactly the sort of thug that would appeal to Trumps sensibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.