• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOPS Requests (including headcodes, allocations, traction, etc) [Instructions in Post 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

capital12

I could be wrong, but on the past five or six times I've seen it, it has always been 67001. Now again 67002.

As for 67003, I didn't know this was an Arriva loco and unfortunately I have absolutely no idea on its whereabouts sorry!

Cheers anyway!

67003 is in Arriva blue but I think it hasn't been allocated there for a while. I heard it was at Cardiff now and had been reallocated to the Arriva pool again!?! Whenever I've made the trip it's been 001 or 002 as well, if you spot 003 thengive me a shout! :)

trentside

Established Member
Another favour to ask, please :)

Could anyone tell me which units worked the following services on Friday 09/05;

1F33 1405 DBY - SHF
2D54 1629 DAR - MBR

Thanks in advance!

Boothby97

Established Member
Does any one have the 1012 Castleton Hopwood Gf to Derby for Tuesday the 13th.

Also what is castleton hopwood, is it the ELR?

Thanks.

It is part of moves for the Nene Valley Railway diesel gala (next weekend). Today, 56312 has run to Lydney (Dean Forest Railway) to collect 31466 and 73001. It was then down to run up to the ELR for 40135, 37099 and 47402, then down to the NVR (via Derby). The Lydney to ELR move seems to have not got beyond Washwood Heath though http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O97768/2014/05/12/advanced

capital12

Hi, could anybody help with the lead power car on 1C88 1636 PAD-EXD this evening please?!

Thanks in advance.

alex17595

It is part of moves for the Nene Valley Railway diesel gala (next weekend). Today, 56312 has run to Lydney (Dean Forest Railway) to collect 31466 and 73001. It was then down to run up to the ELR for 40135, 37099 and 47402, then down to the NVR (via Derby). The Lydney to ELR move seems to have not got beyond Washwood Heath though http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O97768/2014/05/12/advanced

Thanks, definatley sounds like it worth a trip to see it.

class1981

Hi guys, another small info request from me :) Can anyone get me the following equipment including coaching sets for the following?

Thanks in advance!

Sunday 11th May
1E10 1000 Edinburgh to Kings Cross

Monday 12th May
1S23 1530 Kings Cross to Glasgow Central

Also (bit of a long shot) there was a class 66 pulled through Newcastle platform 3 heading north at 1156 on Sunday 11th May. I couldn't find it on RTT The loco was 66606. Anybody have any ideas what this service was?

Thanks again as always folks. The help is always appreciated.

Cheers

S.

Boothby97

Established Member
Thanks, definatley sounds like it worth a trip to see it.

Don't know if the ELR to Derby will run today, it may end up running in a later path (although one hasn't appeared yet), as the DFR to ELR move seems to have terminated at Washwood Heath.

S Lowes

Percy Main

As a new member I have inadvertently (apparently) posted on the wrong thread - my notes on Ely were just for info as opposed to a TOPS request. Can you direct me to a more suitable thread for more of my observations (if they should be of any use) ?

BlythPower

Mornin' All,

ATW's West Mids route learners are back after a week off (and a false start yesterday). Does anyone know what's on 5Z51 today, please?

Thanks! :)

SprinterMan

Established Member
It permanently changed from two to one diagrams 15 months ago now!! :|

Or did I miss something and it was expected to go back to two diagrams
this summer??

MARK

I got my hopes up because it is still timed for a LHCS set, and it was misreported elsewhere that the evening Cardenden was worked by a 67, but it turned out to be the normal Glenrothes circular that was.

Adam :D

Freightmaster

Established Member
I got my hopes up because it is still timed for a LHCS set...
I didn't realise that! :o

Looking at next week, the second diagram is still timed for loco & stock from
May 19th right through to December, so perhaps ScotRail are hedging their
bets??

MARK

DEAN MURPHY

Good evening everyone.
Please could somebody help....!
I passed Eastleigh tonight at about 21.10 on a very late and cancelled then another train service from Exeter to London, and passing Eastleigh there were three colas class 70s there. 70804 was one but could anyone tell me whst the other two were? I would be most great full.
Kind regard
Dean

Ps-does anyone know which colas 70 was seen at London Victoria this weekend just gone?

Many thanks!

Good evening,

Can I have the ID of:

0923 Kings Cross to Peterborough
1923 Kings Cross to Peterborough

On 13th May

Thanks in advance:D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
As a new member I have inadvertently (apparently) posted on the wrong thread - my notes on Ely were just for info as opposed to a TOPS request. Can you direct me to a more suitable thread for more of my observations (if they should be of any use) ?

Welcome to the forum :) You're not the first and you won't be the last to do that, don't worry. None of us were perfect when we were new to the forum either, I know I wasn't! :)

As fishquinn has pointed out, the "Trains you've seen working" thread would be the perfect place for observations. Quite, I started the thread back in October 2013 for such activity. You're more than welcome to post on that thread as often as you wish, the link to the thread is in the signature beneath each of my posts :)

SprinterMan

Established Member
I didn't realise that! :o

Looking at next week, the second diagram is still timed for loco & stock from
May 19th right through to December, so perhaps ScotRail are hedging their
bets??

MARK

What's more, the ECS movements to Millerhill for the LHCS set (instead of Haymarket for DMUs) are still in the system as Q paths, so the services can still be operated by a 67 if the need ever arises (maybe this will happen for the Commonwealth Games?).

5K01 0602 Millerhill S.S. to Edinburgh
5G02 0858 Edinburgh to Millerhill S.S.
5L69 1658 Millerhill S.S. to Edinburgh
5L70 1824½ Cardenden to Millerhill S.S.

Adam :D

Last edited:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hi, could anybody help with the lead power car on 1C88 1636 PAD-EXD this evening please?!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Captain Voyager on HSTgen:

1C88 16.36 Padd Exeter 43012/036 dept 18.44 RT
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Cheers Dan.

Hoping 67003 will get a run at some point! Assuming it's still at Cardiff?!

I think I've only seen 67003 out once with ATW so far, although my travels have avoided a positive ID on it in recent weeks so it could easily have been out!

Not able to find any workings for 67003 though for ages, frigging glad I got it ages ago when it was working with FGW a few years ago! 003 could be stored at Toton for repairs mind, you hear so many rumours it's impossible to tell what's true and what isn't sometimes!

I wish you luck getting it, at least the bane of my life is out regularly but I just don't ever manage to catch it!:lol:

postye

Hi, would anybody be able to provide details of the inv/abd/ftw sleeper that arrived Euston this morning?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.