• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE trainee drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

387star

On Moderation
I was there yesterday - done MMI but didn't hit TPE's standard for the co-ordination test (2 joysticks one!) but was told it would be a pass with most other TOC's. I'm hoping I've passed the MMI and will be quite happy with that as Tyne and Wear metro hopefully re-advertising later in the year.

Get the impression first group have higher standards than some tocs

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Everywhere

Get the impression first group have higher standards than some tocs

Yes they do, the assessment day staff told us that it was an 'enhanced pass' with TPE with the MMI just being a pass or fail marking.

Has anyone at all heard back from their stage 2 MMI interview from over the last few weeks? If so how long did you wait?

Given they know as soon as the interview has finished its frustrating they keep you waiting!!

Jacobs1

A friend of mine was in hull for stage 2 last week, big lad grey hair he found out mid week he passed

I had my stage 2 in Hull as well, just waiting to hear back on my MMI. Has anyone else from stage2 heard back as yet? Bert and Ernie - has your friend been invited for a final interview or just advised he passed?

Perhaps they're waiting for candidates to complete stage 2 in Manchester before they release full results to all. :(

I had my stage 2 in Hull as well, just waiting to hear back on my MMI. Has anyone else from stage2 heard back as yet? Bert and Ernie - has your friend been invited for a final interview or just advised he passed?

Perhaps they're waiting for candidates to complete stage 2 in Manchester before they release full results to all. :(

He's applied for Blackpool North, I know of two internals who have passed the assessments for BPN but not yet been given interview dates. I also know one external who's passed the physcometric and has his interview for BPN tomorrow

Also the rumour is that there are interviewing only four candidates for each post! And one job for each post and if the other pass then they will be entered into a talent pool

Yook

Hi all, just reading these threads after sitting the assessment and like a lot of people I'm now waiting for the MMI results. Is it true above that this is a pass or fail and not like the old interview which was fail, borderline pass and so on.
Do you have any info on how it's scored, is it an overall rating or pass for each answer given?
And has anyone else heard?

Kenni

Does anybody know if all Stage 2 assessments have been completed yet?

Kenni

I wonder how many have passed stage 2 then as I'm sure assessment dates kept being added.

Kenni

Afternoon Chaps and Chapesses. Anyone heard back from the recent stage 2 assessments yet?

Jacobs1

I've not heard anything yet. :(
Others have, but I wonder if it's done by depot now by the individual managers?

Jacobs1

Manchester.
I'm thinking perhaps that's had the most applicants which is why it's taking longer than other depots to select interviews. Just a theory though, I could be completely wrong!!

Kenni

Manchester.
I'm thinking perhaps that's had the most applicants which is why it's taking longer than other depots to select interviews. Just a theory though, I could be completely wrong!!

I wonder how many passed stage 2 for Manchester....

SB48188

I was told at my assessment day 2 (1st May) that the manager interviews for Manchester would be 13th, 14th and 15th May - I've still not heard anything yet (I'm guessing quite a few are in the same boat?) so either the interview dates have been pushed back, it's a last minute thing or I've failed the MMI and I'll only find out at a later date...? Anyone else heard anything positive or negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.