• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Driver - London Midland

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppy1671

Right out the blue...........i've had an invite for a further DMI next week for the Worcester depot job!!! Anyone else?? RUUDBOY, you heard anything?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RUUDBOY

Right out the blue...........i've had an invite for a further DMI next week for the Worcester depot job!!! Anyone else?? RUUDBOY, you heard anything?

Hoppy yes me too!!! Sorry for the delay mate, I've only just logged onto the forum. I've been in a bit of lockdown mode since I got email trying to get my prep in order. After all this wait...4 days notice!! Yikes. I'm attending on Tuesday. You?

hoppy1671

Hoppy yes me too!!! Sorry for the delay mate, I've only just logged onto the forum. I've been in a bit of lockdown mode since I got email trying to get my prep in order. After all this wait...4 days notice!! Yikes. I'm attending on Tuesday. You?
Yeah mate, im in Tuesday too. Passed two of these since 2012 so hoping i dont mess the most important one up. Get through this and a medical and it looks like a course and start date might finally be around the corner!!!

RUUDBOY

I got confirmation that I passed the re-interview. Just waiting on the medical again now.
Hoppy my fingers are crossed hoping you got the same news....

hoppy1671

Yes RUUDBOY. Me too. Passed and awaiting the medical. One step closer. Congratulations on passing the re-interview.

RUUDBOY

Yes RUUDBOY. Me too. Passed and awaiting the medical. One step closer. Congratulations on passing the re-interview.

So pleased for you. Hopefully not too long to wait. All they said in my interview is that we've been called back because there's a training need and it'll be sooner rather than later. I've previously seen on here a rumoured May course...

hoppy1671

Yeah right at the end i was asked about notice period and annual leave left to take. I took that to mean theres a course April/May with the end of the financial year approaching. I honestly didnt know how id done. So chuffed to pass it again though.

CoreXII

Those who started in January, how are you finding it?
Care to share a little insight?

Madspotman

I tried to call London Midland today but got through to a West Midlands Trains, does anybod know who they are?

CoreXII

I tried to call London Midland today but got through to a West Midlands Trains, does anybod know who they are?

'London Midland' no longer exists.
The franchise that took over late last year is West Midlands Trains.
Essentially they are the same thing though, All LM staff are now WMT staff.

Shay sey

Has anyone had there start dates from the re interview, I received an email from HR that there may be a postponment on the May course

CoreXII

Mid May start date was touted. I've not had an email mentioning postponement yet though. You for Birmingham?

Shay sey

Mid May start date was touted. I've not had an email mentioning postponement yet though. You for Birmingham?

Yes I’m for Birmingham, received an email Thursday just gone as I’ll send it to you as a PM.

Just worried that the wait is getting longer and longer, just Hoping for light at the end of this tunnel

hoppy1671

Im on the Worcester list..... still waiting for this medical. No contact since passing the re-interview?? Am hoping it'll all fall into place for a May start......

CoreXII

Yes I’m for Birmingham, received an email Thursday just gone as I’ll send it to you as a PM.

Just worried that the wait is getting longer and longer, just Hoping for light at the end of this tunnel

Yes please mate, I've still not had any information suggesting a postponement.

StaffsPM1

They might be a little busy what with them being on a full time rules course? Just a thought. Perhaps they will share a bit more when they have a moment?

Shay sey

They might be a little busy what with them being on a full time rules course? Just a thought. Perhaps they will share a bit more when they have a moment?

I get that, but they can’t be that busy on a course if someone has responded with 3 words, it’s kinda a kick in the teeth, I’ll be starting on the May course hopefully and happy to share info but kinda pointless my writing “yeah it great”

I agree very rude, not a team player

I totally agree with you it rude

CoreXII

Come on guys, you can't expect a villa fan to string more than 3 words together at once.. :lol:

Seriously though, he is probably deep in rules with very little free time!

Shay sey

Come on guys, you can't expect a villa fan to string more than 3 words together at once.. :lol:

Seriously though, he is probably deep in rules with very little free time!

Yes that’s true villa fans are abit inbred lol, sorry a Baggies fan here

I’ll wait only a few months to go

Villafan10

I’m not inbred but my cat is

Attachments

• A0B91750-E0E1-4467-8706-82919729AB71.jpeg
    A0B91750-E0E1-4467-8706-82919729AB71.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 3

Madspotman

Not got enough time to answer about the course but you got enough time to post about your cat.

SimSPADRT3189

Guys! Just had an offer from London Midland for the May course! I’m the last person they’re calling today apparently?

BeeCollector

Guys! Just had an offer from London Midland for the May course! I’m the last person they’re calling today apparently?

Just had the call myself SimSPAD!!!! Looks like we are both on the May course!
Been watching this post for some time, so glad the wait is over.

Shay sey

Congratulations, what depot you going to, I’m off to snow hill

Not got enough time to answer about the course but you got enough time to post about your cat.

What you expect from a villa fan, but I’ll have to wait till May not really bothered now. Have you heard anything what course you on

Status
Not open for further replies.