• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Driver - London Midland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeCollector

Congratulations, what depot you going to, I’m off to snow hill

What you expect from a villa fan, but I’ll have to wait till May not really bothered now. Have you heard anything what course you on

Im Snow Hill!!
You had the call too Shay sey?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Madspotman

Congratulations, what depot you going to, I’m off to snow hill

What you expect from a villa fan, but I’ll have to wait till May not really bothered now. Have you heard anything what course you on
Congratulations mate when did they let you know you're starting. I'm not in for this

CoreXII

Congrats guys.
I had my medical this week so maybe I'll be in May too... hopefully!

RUUDBOY

Congrats guys.
I had my medical this week so maybe I'll be in May too... hopefully!
I had my medical on Tuesday as well. 3-5 working days for drug test confirmation. So hopefully I will get a call next week. But I'm not getting too excited. I'll believe it' happening when I actually walk through the door on my first day.

hoppy1671

I had my medical on Tuesday as well. 3-5 working days for drug test confirmation. So hopefully I will get a call next week. But I'm not getting too excited. I'll believe it' happening when I actually walk through the door on my first day.
That's great mate. I'm still waiting for this medical.

RUUDBOY

That's great mate. I'm still waiting for this medical.
Hopefully you get an email soon. I've not been told anything about May like the others so still a waiting game at this point. I'm sure they'll call you in for a medical soon since you'e been re-interviewed

hoppy1671

Spoke to them on Monday mate..... told ive not had a medical as theres no vacancy on a course for me. They dont know when thatll be but i remain in the pipeline. So frustrating.

hoppy1671

That's great. Hopefully I'll hear about a medical and be on the next course intake. It's a nightmare not knowing whether to book holidays and stuff..... Like being in limbo. Any news RUUDBOY??

RUUDBOY

That's great. Hopefully I'll hear about a medical and be on the next course intake. It's a nightmare not knowing whether to book holidays and stuff..... Like being in limbo. Any news RUUDBOY??
Yeah got my pack through for May. Just gotta do the pre-employment checks to formalize it

hoppy1671

So hows the first couple of days been? Any news on the next course start?? I'm very jealous.

RUUDBOY

Hi Hoppy, first week is ok. Just easing everyone in with company induction for the first few days. But everyone seems sound. Going to be a good training environment. Haven't heard anything about future courses but I'll let you know if I hear anything bud

Mundinho

Hi everyone - I applied for this back in August 2015, have passed all my assesments but im yet to have my DMI. I have been assured that I am still in the process. Is there anyone else in the same situation as me? I would feel better knowing im not the only one still waiting before they move onto the new applicants for West Mids. Thanks.

hoppy1671

Mundinho...... Hi. I too applied for the job back in August 2015 and am still 'in the pipeline'. Ive had two DMI interviews so far. One, well over 12 months ago and another back in March this year. Im currently waiting for another medical and job offer. Having looked at previous threads it appears that 3 years waiting and going through the application isn't unusual and patience is the name of the game.

hoppy1671

So, RUUDBOY et al. hows the May course going? I'm still here waiting. Dont suppose there's any sign of another course by the end of the year and a vacancy at Worcester for me is there?

RUUDBOY

So, RUUDBOY et al. hows the May course going? I'm still here waiting. Dont suppose there's any sign of another course by the end of the year and a vacancy at Worcester for me is there?
Hi Hoppy, course is going well. It's all moving along to schedule. We are moving onto the second rules course next week, and will be driving under instruction by next month.
I'm not sure about any further courses. You're best bet is to keep in touch with HR every few weeks in case there is space for a Worcester driver on an end of year course. Hang in there buddy

cridhe teine

Can you apply for this even though you have one in for Peterborough?
You would need to speak with them if you are already in their pool they may move you, I am aware the OPC have said only one questionnaire per applicant in this round, but I do know people who have applied for both Birmingham and Crewe.

Status
Not open for further replies.