• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transpennine Express New Trainee Driver Vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lincoln_biker

I make that 5 weeks!!
Anyone checked their inbox yet!? :p

Just checked my inbox. Got loads of emails offering me various extensions, but after getting longer hair and a conservatory I can't find anything else worth extending! :lol::roll::lol:

All silent on the FTPE front though... LB

balo

hello everyone,can someone help i got an email from tpe a few weeks ago it says my application is on hold as some other applicant got more point than mysef.what does it actually mean and how long do i have to wait any hope thanks

sando

will someone let us know when they take on again id love to have a go at trying

Sunday_mornin

I got one with regards the Northern job mate yeah, my app was accepted but ain't heard anything yet. Got a feeling I ain't getting short listed this time round, god knows why though. Are you in for this TPE job?

Neil73

Yeah for what its worth i'm in for it. I'm a sucker for punishment :lol:

Good luck with your app mate, reckon you should be hearing soon...(famous last words eh)..

Garry74

Approximately how many days off work are required to go through all the assessments and interviews?

Garry74

Thanks Nutty. Are they spread far apart or bunched together. Just making sure I do not take to many holidays so I have enough to cover the required days. Being optimistic.

bababarracuda

So I checked the status of my application and I'm being told that my status is "On hold." I'm guessing others are getting this too? Really disheartened if this means that nothing is going to come of my application, so hope that the hold is temporary.

Dazza

Just checked my application status & it shows 'Unsuccessful Shortlisting'
Absolutely gutted, was hoping I would've got to the assessment centre?
Anyone else received the same notification?
Daz.

Beveridges

Established Member
Daz.

Seems a very frequent occurance when applying for jobs with Trans Pennine Express. When I used to be interested in joining them a few years back, it was all I ever got.

karlo7

So I checked the status of my application and I'm being told that my status is "On hold." I'm guessing others are getting this too? Really disheartened if this means that nothing is going to come of my application, so hope that the hold is temporary.

I also Got the "on hold" status any one know the exact details of this status exempting the obvious.

bigbad82

Absolutely gutted, was hoping I would've got to the assessment centre?
Anyone else received the same notification?
Daz.

I got the same for newcastle.

TheVicLine

Mine still says something like that and I started training with them 2 months ago, so maybe it's not all that bad :D

signal box

"Still awaiting shortlisting" for me too.
So I am guessing that out of the 1000 or so applications that they still have to sift through, they still haven't got to mine yet.
No news is good news as they say..

Daniel84

Mine is still awaiting shortlisting. I sent them an email about my tests with DBS and received an email about 3 weeks later to say it has been passed to the relevant department, I'm still yet to hear anything further on that. I've now booked a holiday for June after waiting on various applications, so I'm pretty much expecting a no, but what will be will be.

Neil73

Mine is still awaiting shortlisting. I sent them an email about my tests with DBS and received an email about 3 weeks later to say it has been passed to the relevant department, I'm still yet to hear anything further on that. I've now booked a holiday for June after waiting on various applications, so I'm pretty much expecting a no, but what will be will be.

Hi Dan., I reckon we will find out pretty soon whether we've progressed to the next stage or not seeing as some people have (unfortunately) not made the shortlist recently. I thought the course start date was June so if I dont make it and you do Ill have your tickets haha :D:lol::D.

Good luck pal

Daniel84

Hi Dan., I reckon we will find out pretty soon whether we've progressed to the next stage or not seeing as some people have (unfortunately) not made the shortlist recently. I thought the course start date was June so if I dont make it and you do Ill have your tickets haha :D:lol::D.

Good luck pal

You too mate, I agree that the decision should be made shortly. The kids are already looking forward to splashing around in the sun, so I wouldn't be the most popular person for a short while, but that's a long long way off and is something I could live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.