• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

tube routes for msts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjbve

A new progress report; the Piccadilly Line is now completely in tube tunnels between the (closed) station Brompton Road and station Finsbury Park (except for the stations themselves).
Next, I'll add some more tracks in the direction Earl's Court.;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bighat

I must say, this is great progress.

Yes, as you have said in one way or another in EIGHTEEN different posts on this particular thread since 13 November!!!!!!!!!!

Sycophantic or what, or are you just trying to improve your post count?:):):)

Last edited:

sjbve

Andrew Tiffin said:
I must say, this is great progress.

Yes, as you have said in one way or another in EIGHTEEN different posts on this particular thread since 13 November!!!!!!!!!!
Sycophantic or what, or are you just trying to improve your post count?:):):)

Yes, of course you're right.
But look at it from a different angle; he is just trying to motivate me. And it's working.;) Without reactions like this during the project, there might not be any downloadable route.

By the way; tracks have now been added to Barons Court.:D
The next step; place these new tracks in tunnels.
I will probably extend the tracks to the reversing siding between Barons Court and Hammersmith (or to that station).
When Barons Court/Hammersmith - Cockfosters is finished, I'll decide whether or not to continue in the direction Heatrow.;)

sjbve

Today I have been experimenting with the cab editor again. I have build in a warningdisplay for the lt1995 driver cabin door, which can be activated by clicking on it (you could call it touchscreen functionality).;)

EirikhO

Cant say anything but 'love it':D

I have one little question: Is there possible to access the W&C line via the Northern (eventually the Picc) in-game, or do you have to set starting point in the route/train selection screen's drop-down menu?

jv3531

There is no rail access to the W&C. Purley a self contained railway. Only way in and out is via heavy lifting gear from Waterloo Depot. All work is carried out in house on site.

sjbve

I have not placed updates for some time, so this is to let you now what's up. Work on the route hasn't had much progress, but I have worked on the 1995 stock train. The cabview is just about finished.
I expect release within one or two weeks (my dayjob is getting more busy, as our minister of transport announced a 4,5 billion euro investment in the Dutch railway system :D).

EthanD78

Im New Around Here.
I would just like to say that my District Line Doesn't Work Either!
When I Run It,The Whole MSTS Program Shuts!

EirikhO

Im not sure about this, but when you open the msts install folder, open ROUTES, select the DistrictLine folder, and run the InstallMe-file. This requires that you have all 6 default routes. (japan1, japan2, europe1, europe2, usa1, usa2)

sjbve

I now have permission from the autor of the 1995 stock train for BVE to release my MSTS 1995 stock train, which uses an adapted version of the BVE cabview.

I now only need permission from the autor of the 1973 stock (refurb.) for MSTS (I have used some textures, the passengerview and trainsounds). Unfortunately, there is no email adres in the readme-file of that train.
Does anyone know the emailadres?

EthanD78

Yeah. Done That But It Still Doesn't Work!
The Northern Won't either
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
sorry, sjbve i was talking to EirikhO

EirikhO

Do you get any error messages of any kind? Do you have xtracks and newroads?

xc170

Hello, I dont use MSTS or whatever that sim is but do you have any screenshots of the Mill Hill east branch please, Ide be intrested to see your representation of it.

Adam

BTW, Excelent route so far!

EirikhO

sjbve, what's left on the Northern (eventually picc/w&c if its released in the same pack)?

EthanD78

EirikhO, I Don't Get Any Error Messages But,When I Load MSTS,The Whole Program shuts when it is on the loading page.
Infact,any route i install,MSTS Won't work.
and yes,i do have xtracks and newroads installed.
all this started to occur when i reinstalled MSTS.

sjbve

sjbve, what's left on the Northern (eventually picc/w&c if its released in the same pack)?

What do you mean?

The current release of the route contains the entire Northern Line and Waterloo & City line. I now considder these finnished, unless someone releases a good set of tracks with 3rd+4th rails (which I will then build in).

(I will release the 1995 stock train somewhere in the next week.)

EirikhO

What I meant was what you have left building. Are the Northern and W&C released?

Trains06

I can't wait for the train! An absolutley brilliant route also!

I do have one fault - I can't run it! I have placed it in the routes folder but it doesn't show up in the game, when I install Xtracks and the other one *name escapes me* it will show up?

Other than that, That is an excellent route you have made! Congratulations! :lol:

*Mouth waters at train*

PS: Will you be uploading the train to train-sim.com or uktrainsim?

Thanks,
~ 06 ~

Trains06

I think *name escapes me* is NewRoads?

Ah yes, now I remember! Thanks Eirikh!
:( - Assistance please? I have downloaded and installed Xtracks and Newroads, I have placed the Northernline 1.2 into my ROUTES folder, and yet the route is not showing up in the game, Please could anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.