• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Midlands Trains recruiting for Trainee Train Drivers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trio

Just got an email saying i've passed the online assessment. Now they'll screen applications against the competency qtns we answered on the initial application form which will take 6-8 weeks.

Same, two texts to tell me about two emails, they do like to duplicate, but who cares!

Quaver

Same here... I am hoping I’ll have one by the morning or I will fear the worst.

Hopefully they let us know either way, it annoys me more when they don't tell people if they haven't got it otherwise your just left hanging on and on.

TBH my last one went into my Junk Folder and emails into that don't come up on my smartwatch so I am hoping it is just that.

Joliver

Nothing for me, i'll assume it is a fail. Would of thought they'd e-mail all successful candidates at the same time. Well done to those that have passed.

Quaver

I haven't had anything yet, checked both my gmail and hotmail (cant remember which one i sent it from) and my junk folders - nothing come through - my hope is now gone I think sadly :(

tommyboy

I haven't had anything yet, checked both my gmail and hotmail (cant remember which one i sent it from) and my junk folders - nothing come through - my hope is now gone I think sadly :(
Reset your password, and see which email it goes to

Quaver

Reset your password, and see which email it goes to

My hotmail forwards my emails to my gmail account, but sometimes it misses a couple, or my gmail registers it as SPAM when my hotmail doesn't (really frustrating when it comes to things like spotify or amazon) so i occasionally have to check it directly.

I had a look at what address the previous email was sent too, it was my hotmail so I am just gonna keep an closer eye on that address for now.

tommyboy

My hotmail forwards my emails to my gmail account, but sometimes it misses a couple, or my gmail registers it as SPAM when my hotmail doesn't (really frustrating when it comes to things like spotify or amazon) so i occasionally have to check it directly.

I had a look at what address the previous email was sent too, it was my hotmail so I am just gonna keep an closer eye on that address for now.

Attempt to reset your GMAIL, if no reset email. Reset HOTMAIL. I've got nothing in my spam. Anyone else had any feedback?

Quaver

Attempt to reset your GMAIL, if no reset email. Reset HOTMAIL. I've got nothing in my spam. Anyone else had any feedback?

I don't see what that would achieve, I have immediate access to both of my email accounts...... I am not locked out, I can easily check both of my emails, resetting would just cause more problems :s

I know I used my Hotmail to create an account with them, and I still have access, I have no need to reset my accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.