• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's Your Ringtone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic1989

Established Member
Hope there has'nt been too many threads like this in the past. I was just Curious what people have as thier ringtone. The reason I ask is because I was on the bus earlier and I herd a ringtone saying....... "ATTENTION.... Could the man with the 10 inch penis please come tothe phone. So whats yours? and whats the best one you've heard?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Eagle

Established Member
tones.png

This, all the way.

YorkshireBear

Established Member
the standard nokia one cos my phone just needs to ring i dont care what else it does :) sound like an old man... :/

gnolife

Established Member
Calls - Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Texts - Breaking the Law - Judas Priest

I decided I wanted something that my friends around would definitely recognise as my phone when it goes off.

GNER 373

IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

WWE's The Rock / Dwayne Johnson walk on tune, some things never get old!

HST Power

Established Member
I have one of the custom Motorola ringtones, I don't know what it's called and I won't bother trying to find out!

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
This epic tune is my ringtone, I don't have anything for messages as it just vibrates but my alarm clock (I use my phone for this as well) is this.

Benny Hill Tune on mine. Never heard it on anyone else's so instantly recognisable.

Daimler

Established Member
Generally on vibrate, but I sometimes set it to something I've recently seen (and enjoyed) at a concert - of late, bits and pieces of Mahler symphonies, currently the conclusion of the first movement of his first symphony.

Crossover

Established Member
Generic Sony Ericsson ring/text tones here but to be honest, it does spend a lot of time on vibrate only.

Have heard a few ringtones when out and about but for text tones, my friend used to have a claxon so he couldn't miss it going off...problem was none of us could miss it either!

Status
Not open for further replies.