• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMTrains livery and station branding

brwmly

Five Ways' platform lights and the poles along the ramp to the waiting area are being painted orange... Even though they've just done the stairs green again.
IMG_20190326_171636.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

brwmly

And Bournville has changed signs, even though they only redid them last year. I know everything is being done by October, but at least change the old, faded signs first.IMG_20190327_090932.jpg

centraltrains

Just passed five ways, people seem to be looking to get ready to paint things and the lampposts at the far end of one platform have gone orange!

Edit: whoops, already posted. Trust me to land on an old page!

xc170

It isn't straight! Look at the gap between the structure and the sign at one end and at the other. It's about 0.5-1cm out.

Well that's just unacceptable, I dread to think of what damage this has caused to passenger numbers....

Spirit555

Aston.jpg Selly Oak in process of being tangoed.

Bourneville has new signage, but station remains purple at present.

Aston has new signage with AVFC badge and mentions Villa Park. Aston pic added

Witton still untouched.

Mark

Last edited:

Spirit555

You can search for 172217 on Flickr. There's a pic on there.

Don't know abut the 350/1 though

HTH

Mark

Spirit555

It's Yellow. It does look Orange but if you enlarge the pic you can see its yellow compared to the orange

Mark

BucksBones

It's also not straight :D

It is straight.

It isn't straight!

It may not be straight there, but it might be straight relative to the platform.

Is that an orange rather than yellow front?

It's Yellow.

It's orange

No, it's yellow.

This thread is brilliant, it reminds me of the Monty Python argument sketch! Keep it up folks!! :D