• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yet Another Desktop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jdjonnay

Me on my cleanish (rare occasion, that!) bike, parked next to a spitfire in Newquay 8)

class 313

Established Member
Simming said:
dvn1357 said:
joeholmes said:
Well heres mine.. for the festive season...

Picture1.png

Joe

That was also my background although i seem to change it quite often now!

Thats Nat Stockmans Fot Aint it?

Heres Mine atm

ah we have a linux user here! good on ya joe wich linux is it? i somtimes run kopete

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Err looks like windows to me ;)

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
backgroundJNY06.jpg

Pendolino passing Cheddington back in June '05

Tom B

Established Member
class 313 said:
ah we have a linux user here! good on ya joe wich linux is it? i somtimes run kopete

Since when is that Linux? The top one's obviously a mac (which is based on Unix granted), the bottom one has rubbish software you wouldn't see dead on a linux distro - MSIE, MS Works, WMP, MSN Messenger etc.

Speaking of which, another thread...

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
KDE themed like Mac OS/X - wow! Where can I get that from?

Nitro

Push the print screen button on your keyboard (usually above insert) the open paint and click paste.

Sprog

Established Member
It was taken on Platform 4/5 at Didcot Parkway. The 'sheds' are parked in Didcot Stabling point. Just want to mention that its not my picture, but is curtosy of a certain Mr. '50149' :D , who was lucky enough to get the perfect weather conditions and have the 66s staggered like that. They are usually 'hiding' :lol: or arranged in such a way that you cant 'kop' them very easily or get a nice phot. :(

Still, a wonderfull picture, and the other odditiy being that the 66s are 66196, 169 :o and 194. :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.