• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

91107 (91007 'Skyfall' livery) timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MALLARD90

thanks a lot can u also tell me tomorrows timings as well please

thanks

rdg

I can check twitter in the morning. If you search #Skyfalltrain and go the eastcoast tweets you can get the info same as me. They usually update by half nine ish
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Its on its way to Newcastle now. Comes back to London at 14.25. Then does the 18.30 to Edinburgh tonight.

ScottMathew

Not answering your question, but just thought I'd make mention of the fact that I was on the Skyfall from Peterborough to York a few weeks back and it was (if I remember correctly :roll:) the 09:45 to Edinburgh Waverley. I didn't even know it was going to be the Skyfall so when it turned up I was like, "WOW" :D

Established Member
Well I maneaged to see it Yesterday at Kings X by sheer coincidence my Underground service to Aldgate East got terminated at Farringdon so I went back to Kings X at about 11:00 and it was there in front of me. It was working an Edinburgh Service

MALLARD90

Anyone know what its on today? I know things have been thrown out a bit due to a break down and accident further north. Its unclear on twitter whats goin on....

Failed Unit

Established Member
0730 Edinburgh - kings cross. 1235 kings - Leeds, 1515 Leeds - kings cross, 1819 kings cross - Newcastle. Source twitter. So tomorrow it will be on a Newcastle starting Daigram.

MALLARD90

0730 Edinburgh - kings cross. 1235 kings - Leeds, 1515 Leeds - kings cross, 1819 kings cross - Newcastle. Source twitter. So tomorrow it will be on a Newcastle starting Daigram.

I saw it on Tues when it stopped at Pboro on 18.19 Newcastle. Few good pics but it was on Platform 5 so sun was glaring round the train a bit tho.

Failed Unit

Established Member
Deleted. Duff info post above correct.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anyone know the trains plans for today, can't find it on twitter yet.

Last edited:

43025 Exeter

Tomorrow, maybe, can anyone let me know what trains it is on? Or has the livery changed?

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
Tomorrow, maybe, can anyone let me know what trains it is on? Or has the livery changed?

Bit late now, but as you posted that, I was getting on it yesterday - the slightly delayed 1551 from Newcastle to Edinburgh (the 1300 ex KGX)

Last edited:

SprinterMan

Established Member
Any word on when the set will have the vinyls removed? (I personally hope it keeps them until the end of the franchise :P )

Adam :)

ModernRailways

Established Member
Any word on when the set will have the vinyls removed? (I personally hope it keeps them until the end of the franchise :P )

Adam :)

Supposed to be the end of August they get removed. I'm surprised it's still together, especially since it means the whole train is out of service.

alexf380

Established Member
Hi there,
Could anyone possibly tell me what diagram the skyfall train is working today? My mum's desperate to have a ride on it
Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:

jamieb0202

A recent tweet:

"I see @eastcoastuk 's Skyfall train has had an engine swap, making it appear less Skyfall-y".

Yeah, I can confirm this, as the train just went past my window. Didn't have a chance to see which loco it has been swapped for, but it was one in EC livery, not one of the GNER hybrid ones.

Hi there,
Could anyone possibly tell me what diagram the skyfall train is working today? My mum's desperate to have a ride on it
Thanks,
Alex

Can't tell you the diagram, but it's currently operating 1E14 to KGX, due to arrive into Platform 0 at 1641.

Skyfall set ran 1E25 to london on this sunday evening, just had insider information that the set will be stripped of its livery and return to EC Silver (as of 13th may 2013) when spending the night at Bounds green.

I hope everyone got there shots and videos ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.